Surprise🎈

" So I heard that Mr. Bieber's birthday is tomorrow."

"Oh, I know it's been the all of the whole school."

"I'm not surprised people here are so bored that they will hype up anything just to start rumors. I heard that a few girls are trying to seduce him into giving birthday sex. I swear I lose hope for the girls of my generation"

Haha I'm not the one to talk rumors so I went back to doing my work.

"We should do something for him." Like, just us in the class Carson suddenly suggested.

Later that night, I received a text message from Carson saying that's she'll be getting the snacks and four other people were getting decorations I offered to go buy the cake.

I drove to the mini mart and bought a buttercream cake with vanilla icing and and purple writing that said Happy Birthday Mr. Bieber in cursive!'

<Next Day>

I arrived to class a hour earlier than usual and everyone else was in class 30 minutes early. We were setting up the classroom  putting all the decorations in place.

After about twenty minutes we were finally done. We all looked around in amazement. The room looked pretty kickass.

"Awesome! You've got the cake! Looks so yummy." Carson explained

I smiled, putting in on Mr. Bieber's desk and began to help finish up the classroom.

"Alright Mr. Bieber will be here in a few minutes so everyone get into place." Carson said as she held the cake We all huddled around his desk, facing the door. Soon the doorknob starts to turn and the door opens Once Mr. Bieber was completely in he shut the door, switched on the light and turned around.

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. BIEBER!!" We all shouted together.

He jumped back nearly dropping his briefcase.

"Oh, My Gosh!" He said while laughing and putting his hand over over his chest.

"I knew there was a reason why you guys were my favorite class."

"We better be! We didn't grow through all this to not be your favorite. Shit you shouldn't like any other class but us" Heavenly said while pushing Mr. Bieber to his chair so we could sing happy birthday.

Everyone cheered and clapped as Carson placed the cake onto his desk. He had a huge smile on his face. He looked at each and everyone of us.

"Thank You guys so much. You all have no idea how much this means to me the cake, the classroom, everything looks phenomenal."

He got up giving everyone hugs and all the guys handshakes.

Whose idea was this anyway?" Mr. Bieber asked?

"Those two wonderful ladies" Anthony pointed to us. Quickly giving him a death glare and a smile at Mr. Bieber.

Mr. Bieber made his way to us, first he hugged Ali, then came to me.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist, pulling me into the biggest hug I've ever gotten. I practically melted in his hold. And the fact that he smelled amazing wasn't helping the situation either.

Before releasing he brought his lips to my ear. "Thank you sweet girl. I really appreciate you doing this."

His soft lips brushed against my ear, sending shivers down my whole body. He looked at me and smiled, biting his bottom lip. He then gave my hips a tight squeeze before letting me go to get a piece of cake. "Ya know, chocolate is my favorite piece of cake it's sweet and delicious like you, he whispered in my ear.

" I need to go sit down before I collapse on the floor."