The Truth Comes Out

Justin

"I've been holding a deep secret from Kayla one I've been fostering for a while."

"I'm not sure how she's going to take the news, I'm not cheating I wouldn't dare, my baby girl is so precious to me I wouldn't want to bring her sadness."

"I discovered DDlg and really wanted everything that came with it. I'd been reading and daydreaming for a while since I've been dating Kayla. The more I read though, I started realizing that I would be great Daddy material."

"I began to notice that I genuinely am delighted in taking care, babying, and guiding her as an individual. We've never really discussed the topic so I'm very anxious to see what she thinks. I'm going to have unconditional love and acceptance for her and I'll always express my pride in her and praise her for both for what she accomplishes, as well as those things she attempts, and for who she is inside and out as a person. I'll accept her for who she is and who she aspires to be — supporting her character development, helping her to value substance over superficiality. Because of her lack of experience and concern she might have, I'll observe and recognize her faults without judging or criticizing her. We naturally match Ddlg relationship between our personalities."

"I feel my purpose is to nurture and spoil her, and I love to receive that nurture and to return nurture through taking care of her."

"I'm so nervous to tell her, I'm scared she'll leave me I don't want to lose my princess."

<After School>

Kayla walks into my apartment and this isn't the time I want to tell her but what greater moment then now it's peaceful.

"Justin what's going on? You haven't been acting like yourself. Lately you've been talking to me like it's going to be our last time seeing each other?"

"No it's nothing like that, I just want to tell you something and I don't know how to express it."

"I have some fantasies I want to discuss with you."

"Umm, okay I can listen just say what's on your mind. It's okay I won't judge you."

"I discovered this new relationship dynamic and I'm very interested to tell you it's called "Ddlg."

"Ddlg I ask in wonder, I'm not familiar with that term."

"Kayla just be honest with me is this something you simultaneously may want to try?" I know we can make this work I love you I know you might be afraid, babe But you don't need to be saved, babe you just need someone who understands and I think I need the same babe."

Kayla's POV
"I have interests, I'd like to explore. I'm very satisfied with our relationship and I'm very happy you feel comfortable with sharing your fantasy with me. It can be a positive experience for both of us."

"What is DDLG Justin?"

JUSTIN'S POV
"It is a type of relationship in which one person plays the role of a dominant "daddy" figure whilst the other is typically more submissive and childlike."

"The daddy figure will often look to take care of their little; they will treat them to activities such as bed-time stories, playing with stuffed animals and drawing etc;"

"Often a DDLG relationship will include rules that the little has to follow and if they are good they will be treated to nice activities and treats; if they are bad they can be subjected to punishments which can include spankings or other activities the dominant figure knows the little does not like to do."

"I would be the daddy of course and you could be my little so what do you say?" I definitely don't want to force you into anything all if you say no I'm fine with that also."

"Being a Daddy is so much more than just giving spankings. "Daddy" is more than just a name or a title. It's a mindset, it's a personality, it's a way of being. And most importantly it's a great amount of responsibility. For me personally: You're my world and the feeling is mutual. I see you through the eyes of a parent, but this is not to say that our relationship is incestuous at all, or that I'm taking place of your father. Baby girl you're my most prized possession and a work of art, not in terms of physical appearance, but showing my skill and care as a Dominant. I want to take on the responsibilities of your life, not in a controlling manner but, helping relieve some of the stress and guiding you through every day obstacles."

Kayla's POV
"Wow, you don't hear this everyday. This is different, so you want me to act like a child?"
"Haha, Justin that sounds fun, I already act like that now. You should see my bedroom, I have lots of stuffies and onesies. I didn't know this was a actual subject I actual like the idea of someone nurturing and guiding me.

JUSTIN'S POV
"Really, Kayla?! I'm so excited you're giving me a chance on this, I thought you would think it's stupid, weird, or strange and want to break up with me.

Kayla's POV
"Of course not Justin it's totally fine. I'm just looking for some understanding and clarification. And NO you're not stupid this isn't stupid at all I'm glad you told me about this." I'm happy you can confide in me and tell me about your true self. I can't believe you've been hiding this secret for so long, I'm sorry you felt like you had to keep this away from me daddy."

JUSTIN'S POV
"You called me Daddy, Kayla you've added so much joy and warmth in my heart. Do you know how happy you make me, in this very moment right now? Like, I'm on top of the world."

"I'll do it." This dynamic relationship we can try this out I'm all for doing new things and supporting you."