Everything's Perfect So It Seems

"See you later, Carsie."

"Bye Kayla."

Kayla and Justin POV

"This is the first time we've talked privately about our"relationship"

"I didn't see it until, I came out this morning."

"Maybe someone put it there after you parked. "Justin we both know when this happened IT WAS LAST NIGHT."

"I don't know that and neither do you,"

"I see you." "Not wash my car!" "Not Go Sharks." Someone wrote I see you that's pretty descriptive, and that's very specific.

"That may be specific but it doesn't mean anything Kayla." Justin that means someone saw us."

"And, it doesn't mean anything princess."

As I'm leaving school I'm arriving to Emerson's birthday party. It's in the woods. I get a text from Justin saying, "I need to see you." Justin picks me up a couple miles away from the event.

"It's too hard to sit in a classroom every day and call you Mr. Bieber. Okay, I can't pretend like I don't know you."

"You don't have too, we can make it work." Kayla I promise give me a chance. "Give it a try." I can't imagine a life without you Kayla. But, you won't know unless you give it a try.

"You don't have to. I want you in mine too." We'll figure something out Justin.

Next Morning

I walked to my class with a grin on my face. I looked over to Justin, who was already staring at me. He smirked and sent me a wink. I looked down and giggled to myself, taking my seat.

Throughout, the whole lesson Justin and I would try out best to keep our cool but it was a little hard for me to do with him secretly nudging me every time he passed.

The final bell rang and everyone got up and rushed out of the classroom. I remained in my seat knowing that he wasn't going to let me leave without spending some time with him after class. While he was leaning in the doorway, I couldn't help but admire him. His hair, his chocolate brown eyes, his lips, his tattoos, his overall physique, the way he talks, smiles, smells I could go on and on nonstop. There's so much I adore about this man  and it puts a smile to my face to know that he's all mine.

After the last student left, he shut and locked the door so we wouldn't have to deal with any interruptions.

He walked over to me, placing his palms on my desk and leaned forward attaching his soft lips to mine then onto my forehead  He took my hand then pulled me out of my seat. Wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. As he swayed us back and forth, I rested my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"I'm so happy." I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I want you in my life, Kayla, for the rest of my life."

I looked up at Justin to see him looking down at me. He leaned his head down a  little to rub his nose against mine. "I felt weak in my knees, I can hardly speak, my mind's out of control." Thank Goodness he was holding me or the floor would be my best friend.

"You need to stop being so cute you'll be the death of me."

He chuckled. "I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. It's you who needs to stop being so adorable."

"Yeah, okay. Says the one who has every girl in school gushing over him. I think we both know who the adorable one is here."

His chest vibrated against mine as he let out a full laugh. I smiled at the sight.

After he calmed down, he took one of his hands and cupped my cheek. He looked at me intently. I wonder what he was thinking about.

"Have dinner with me?"

"What?"

"This Saturday. Come to my place and have dinner."

"I don't know Justin what if someone sees us?"

I'm still trying to get used to "our relationship." I was still unsure about dating him, but don't get me wrong. I really do like him and my feelings grow stronger everyday.

He softly stroked my cheeks. I closed my eyes and let out a relived sigh.

"So is that a yes for Saturday?" He asked hopeful.

I nodded my head. Having dinner at his place won't hurt. It's not like we're going in public. So I wouldn't have to worry about suspicious questions or looks.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 7:00!"

"I can't wait babygirl!! We are going to have an amazing weekend."

I giggled at how excited he was. I was pretty excited myself. Nervous, but excited.

I came out of my thoughts to see him leaning in slowly before I knew it, his lips were connected to mine.