The Weekend

" I feel like skating. Hailey suggested It's such a beautiful day the sun is glistening. Let's go skating around the park."

" Sounds good! Its been a while"
We all agreed. After rolling around for a couple of hours we went home. " I'm starving." "What's new I said, you're always hungry you're like a human garbage disposal" Hey! To my defense my mother never feeds me. Said Em, "Yeah right" I said "someone your size who isn't eating is ridiculous" you're so mean "I'm just kidding" Since you wanna be a comedian go to the store get food. "As you wish your highness"

"This is why we are best friends"

I'll just ride down to the store and pick up some things. I decided to skate there since its nice out and plus it's only five minutes away.

Once I got to the store I was zipping and running through aisles, like I was a track star As I was turning going to the next aisle, I bumped into a hard core chest causing me to fall on the ground and on my butt.

"Jesus, I'm so so sorry" I heard a very deep voice.

"No, No it's my fault. I said trying to attempt to get up without falling again. "Here. Let me help you." I looked up to grab the man's hand.

"Mr Bieber" it came out more like a question.

"Oh, Kayla I didn't know that was you." I took a hold of his hand and be lifted me up with one pull.

"How are you tonight?" He asked Fine since I bumped into you Mr. Smexy I said thinking to myself.

"I'm fine. Yourself"

"I'm doing pretty good as well thank you for asking." I smiled.

I shyly looked down and saw alcohol in his hands. "Looks like it's going to be a fun night". I said pointing to the drinks he looked at his hand then laughed.

"Uhh yeah some of the guys are coming over they want to have a guys night whatever that is" He looked in his hands and chuckled again scratching the back of his neck, he is so cute.

We stood in silence for couple of seconds until he spoke again. "Are you about to pay for your stuff?" I'm just about done "I'm heading to the registers now."

"Uhm yeah I'm pretty sure I have everything." I responded.

While we were making our way to the lines I couldn't help but notice his deep brown eyes they were like caramel/chocolate enticing and enchanting to me I took in his wonderful scent.

Once we got to the cash register he put his drinks down and told me to put my things down as well.

"Oh no! Mr B, you don't have too"

"No Kayl, it's truly alright it's no big deal" he said sending me this gorgeous smile. "Thank you" I said smiling back I put my things down next to his. Than waiting on him to pay everything.

When we made it to the parking lot, I said goodbye to Mr. Bieber and started to skate off. Before I got any further he called me.

"Kayl, I know you're not about to really skate back home with all that stuff in your hands at this time of night.."

"Uhm actually yeah I do it all the time my house is only five minutes away."

He shook his head no no that's unacceptable "I can't let you do that. Come on I'll give you a ride home."

"Mr. Bieber you've already done enough it's okay I'll be fine."

"I'm not taking no for an answer." I had no clue what his car looked like so I was just following wherever he went he reached into his pocket and got his car lock once I saw which car the headlights were coming from my mouth dropped it was a 2017 Dodge Charger.

"Wow, nice car!"

He laughed! "Thank You. "Chargers are my favorite "He winked." I felt my knees get weak. He took the bags out of my hand and put them in the backseat. Then he opened the door for me. Once as I was seated he shut the door and made his way to the driver seat.

"Okay Princess Kayl where is your royal palace?"

I giggled, giving it to him. He put it into the GPS system and we drove off I looked around the car.

"Thank You Mr. Bieber for the ride I really appreciate it. " I said while grabbing my things from the backseat.

"It was no problem Kayl."

I swear every time he said my name my heart skipped a double beat the way it rolled off his tongue with ease, I took the last of my things, shut the door and started walking to the stairs.

"Hey Kayl!" I turned around to face him. He continued. "I'll see you Monday?"

I smiled back.