Insatiable Desire

I went into the music room and sat down in front of the piano. It's been a while since I've played. I slid my fingers across the keys and started playing any song that came to mind After about three songs, I stopped and smiled to myself.

"I still got it."

I was going to begin to play another song until I heard a soft click. I looked up to see the door has been shut and Mr. Bieber leaning against the wall staring straight at me.

"I thought you went home." He said sounding a little asleep.

"I was going to but then I changed my mind. I didn't want to bother you and keep you from going home, so I came in here instead."

He giggled and walked towards me.

"You're not a bother to me sweet girl. For you, I'll stay after as long as you want me too."

I looked down shyly, feeling the heat rush through my body. He continued.

"Actually, I feel as though I'm the one that's doing all the bothering. I hope you're not getting sick of me already." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Of course not!" I giggled "Other than homework, so I'm more than happy to help.

He pretended to wipe sweat off his forehead.

"Phew! That's good to hear." I laughed at his silliness.

He slid his fingertips under the hem of my dress, causing a trace of goosebumps to form everywhere he touched.

"Mr.Bieber.... wha wha wha what are you doing?"

"Shh, it's okay." He leaned forward, bringing his lips to my ear. "Just relax."

I froze. I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed. Was this really happening? Was he really doing this? My questions were answered once I felt a trail of soft kisses going from my earlobe, along my jawline, then onto my lips.

I don't know what to do. Should I kiss back? This is so wrong. I can't do this. This isn't me.

As I was about to pull away, he glided his tongue across the bottom lip asking for entrance. I don't know what came over me, but I lost all control. As soon as I parted my lips, his tongue jammed into my mouth, exploring every part of it. The kiss deepened as our tongues pranced around together. I moaned, feeling a smirk creep onto his lips. After about a minute, we separated. He rested his forehead onto mine, both our eyes never losing contact.

He bit his bottom lip.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

I smiled, closing my eyes and keeping my forehead resting against is.

So he has been feeling the same way as me.

We sat there a moment until I remembered: He's a teacher. I'm a student. Who isn't right.

"No, no. I can't do this." I said quickly getting up and grabbing my purse almost bolting for the door. But I wasn't fast enough.

Before I could reach the door handle, Mr. Bieber had grabbed my waist and turned me around pulling me close to him. I tried to get out of his hold but, that only caused him to pull me closer. I gave up after a few tries.

"Mr. Bieber please let me go. Please." I begged in a whisper.

"Why are you running away? I thought you wanted this."

"I do, bu-" He interrupted me.

"Don't you feel the same for me? The way I feel for you?!"

"I do okay?! I do. My feelings are intense for you! As much as I try to ignore them, as much as I try to put them aside, I can't because they're too strong!"

There was a pause, he cupped my cheeks making me look at him.

"Then why are you running away from me huh?"

The amount of hurt in his voice was unbearable I felt so guilty. The last thing I wanted to do was upset him. But this was risky. Way too risky.

I pried his hands off of my face. "Can't you see?! You're a teacher! I'm a student! Do you know what happens when the two get together? I don't know about you, but I haven't heard one story of a student-teacher relationship with a fairytale ending."

Which was true! I've watched too many lifetime movies and documentaries about these types of relationships. Everyone of them ended badly. Every. Single. One.

"Then we can be the first." He said pulling me a closer to him again.

"No one will know about this. It's only between you and me. I know it's going to be difficult keeping it under wraps but, I have faith in us. We can do this."

"What about you job? What if we get caught? What if you get arrested? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that you lost everything because of me."

He kissed me lips. That's why you're such a sweet girl and my princess you deeply care for me. God I'm so in love with you already. His lips were so soft and plump.

"It makes me happy that you care about me so much." He grinned, but let me worry about that okay babe?"

I smiled up at him but it quickly turned into a frown again. As much as i wanted to do this, I was still unsure about this whole thing. If this gets out, not only will it be the talk of the school, it will be all over the news as well. Something like this makes big headlines on television. Just the thought of everyone knowing who I am and what I did, made my stomach turn.

Flower Pleasant is not a place where you talk about yourself and your personal life.

"So what do you say give us a try?"

His smooth voice brought chills down my spine. I don't know what to say. What if i make the wrong move?

"Okay. Let's do this. We have to be extremely careful though."

Justin's eyes brightened like a brand new moon sky. The biggest smile appearing on his face. He kissed me again passionately.

He cupped my cheeks once more and gently rubbed his kiss against mine. I melted. Not only was I sucker for a cuteness, Eskimo kisses are my weakness. He smirked, feeling how I practically fell more into his arms.

"What? You thought I didn't know you love those?" He chuckled. Then he does it again. "

He needs to stop or else he's going to kill me.

"Oh crap" I was busy being a love-struck puppy that I totally forgot we were still in school.

I picked up my purse and headed to the door. But then was pulled back. Justin gave me a peck on the lips before letting me leave.

Walking down my hall, I smiled to myself. When I got to the parking lot I noticed they were only a few cars left including mine. Once I entered my car I started it up and was about to drive off then reality hit me. I'm dating my teacher.

I get out of my car and notice writing on my back window "I see you"