Moments Later

Kayla

"Have a great Christmas Break Everyone!" Justin said as the bell rang.

I got up from my seat and headed for the door. While passing by, I looked up at Justin and mouthed "I'll be back." Him replying with a nod and a wink.

Here's the thing. Ever since Justin and I started dating, I made up this routine.

I would leave the classroom after the bell has rung, put my books back in my locker, then I go to the restroom and wait about ten minutes, after the hallway has cleared out, I would walk back to his classroom and hang out there awhile until I wanted to go home. I would leave first and then Justin would wait until I wanted to go home. I would leave first. Then Justin would wait exactly twenty minutes before leaving himself.

I had to do this so people wouldn't become suspicious. If I remained seated every time class was finished, people will know something's going on between us then rumors would be flying out of town.

Once, the chattering died down in the halls, I left the restroom and made my back to Justin's classroom. When I walked in he was sitting, behind his desk playing on his tablet.

"I'm back." I said as I shut and locked the door behind me.

I made my way over to his desk and was about to sit next to him, but he motioned his hand for me to sit on his lap I giggled and pulled me on his lap. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. I ran my fingers through his soft golden locks. "I could play with your hair all day"

"Mhmm don't stop"

I smirked then started to lightly scratch his scalp, making him let out a low growl.

"Seriously if you could make me feel this good just by scratching my head, I can only imagine how you're going to make me feel in bed.

"Really Biebs? Already starting with the dirty talk!"

I playfully scoffed at his cheeky comment, slightly lifting his head from my neck.

"Get used to it love.There's going to be a lot of that." He smirked before buying his lip.

I leaned forward, resting my forehead against his, stroking his hair. I close my eyes taking in his beautiful scent. I relax more and more with each inhale.

"What are you thinking about babe?"

"Just enjoying the moment."