Unexpected Guest

I was gathering my clothes to wash them when I heard my doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting company so I completely ignored it. Maybe it was someone trying to sell me something because nobody and I mean nobody except my friends from time to time they show up at my door unannounced.

I put all the clothes I wanted to wash in a black plastic garbage bag and headed downstairs. Whoever was at the door started playing gotdamn songs on my bell they were ringing so persistently.

  I dragged the bag behind me and went to my front door and opened it.

  "Uhh, Hi Mr. Bieber what are you doing here?"

"Hey sweetheart how are you?"

"I'm doing well" I responded

I spoke to your mom earlier on the phone she said you'd be here and it was okay to stop by. I said she'll be home soon sure come in.

Thank you.

Justin's POV

Ha. I loved being a teacher. Is is fair to say I have the best seat in the house

As I was watching her, I saw someone pulling in the driveway I'm guessing that was her mother.

No I didn't want her to arrive home yet I wanted to watch her as she shined like a diamond precious and rare.

You stared at her today for the whole class period. Don't you think you've had enough of her today.

I can never have enough of her. I crave her more and more everyday. She's becoming an addiction that I don't think I'll be able to get rid of. Knowing that I can't have her because of some jackass is in the way makes me infuriated.