Someone to Watch Over Me

DADDY HAS RULES SET IN PLACE FOR BABY-GIRL TO FOLLOW TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY SAFE AND HAPPY. YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY.

1. Daddy has final say on any and all decisions.

2. Always let Daddy know where you are and who you are with. You must have permission before leaving the house.

3. Answer your phone whenever Daddy contacts you.

4. Ask before making plans (full details of everything.)

5. Be honest.

6. Be obedient.

7. Be respectful "Say yes daddy, no daddy."

8. All rules will be strictly enforced breaking certain rules continuiously will lead to harsher punishments.

9. All punishments will be enforced as soon as Daddy is able to arrange the time to do so.

10. Discuss but don't argue.

11. Do as you're told and no questioning (unless you have reason to think it will harm you and then be respectful) (no whining, about rules/punishment/, no arguing). You are allowed to state your opinion but in a calm, mature manner.

12. Do everything with a smile and pleasant attitude.

13. Do not raise your voice to daddy.

14. Do not roll eyes, stick tongue out, or say 'whatever'go fuck yourself in response to anything.

15. Daddy will take care of his babygirls needs to the best of his ability.

16. Princess will let daddy know of any concerns she might have about anything that might make you sad or stressed.

17. If princess is horny in any way you need to tell daddy asap so I can take care of your needs.

18. And in closing, Baby girl you're free to speak your mind and offer suggestions to Daddy anytime without fear of punishments.

We do have consequences: If you fail to break any rules Daddy will be so upset. We will go over your punishments/consequences tomorrow.

"Goodnight Princess 👑 "

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight what else?"

"Sorry I forgot, Goodnight Daddy."