After School

I'd been a few days since Mr.Bieber had dinner with my family and ever since then he's been acting strange around me.

He had asked me a few times to stay again after school and help him correct assignments. While doing so he would become very touchy-feely. Rub my arm, tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, place his hands on top of mine and rubbing my thigh it was so random. It's like he had to touch me.

I mean, I'm not complaining. You would think that the things he was doing would make me uncomfortable but it didn't. I've had a crush on Mr. Bieber for awhile now. Since I have a boyfriend, I ignored the feeling I had for Justin.

However, I do tend to overthink things. I knew he was just being friendly. Let's be real, he's a teacher. There's no way he would go for a student. And plus, he wouldn't risk his job.

I was currently sitting in AP Bio listening to Mr. Bieber teach his lesson. Every now and then he would look at me and smile, putting my heart on my shoulder. I wonder if he knows that he has this effect but on me.

He started passing out packets for us to work on. When he got to to me, he placed the work on my desk then put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a little squeeze before walking off to pass papers.

As I was working through my fifth page of my packet. I felt someone near me. I looked to the side and saw Mr. Bieber squatted down next to me.

"Hey, sweetheart. How are you doing with the work so far? Need any help?" He asked quietly.

"No, I'm fine." I said politely and smiled.

"Yeah I didn't think you needed any. Just checked to make sure."

Then he did it again. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently before standing up and going back to his desk.

The final bell rang indicating it was time to leave.

I packed my things then got up.

Started walking towards the door but someone took a hold of my wrist. I turned around to see a tattooed sleeve latched into mine. I looked forward and locked eyes with a pair of pretty caramel brown eyes.

By this time, Mr. Bieber and I were alone in the classroom. "Sorry to keep bothering you like this but, do you mind staying after again?" He gave me a look I couldn't say no to.

"Sure" I smiled warmly.

There weren't a lot of things to grade. So I ended up leaving earlier than I usually did. Though, I still didn't feel like going home yet. So I went to the music room and sat down in front of the piano. It's been a while since I've played. I slid my fingers across the piano.

I was going to begin to play a song until I heard a soft click. I looked up to see who was at the door had been shut and Mr. Bieber leaning against the wall and staring straight at me.

"I thought you went home." He said sounding a little upset.

"I was going to, but then I changed my mind. I didn't want to bother you and keep you from going home, so I came in here instead."

He chuckled, and began walking towards me.

"You're not a bother to me sweetheart. For you, I'll stay after for as long as you want me to."

I looked down shyly, feeling the heat rush up my body. He continued,

"Actually I feel as though I've been doing the bothering. I hope you're not getting sick of me already." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Of course of not!" I giggled.

"You play?" He asked pointing to the piano?

"Yeah, for about ten years now."

He looked at the piano than back at me. "Play Me something."

I was a little nervous playing for Mr. Bieber aka the man I've been infatuated with, didn't help my nerves at all.

I was thinking of a song and decided to play one of my favorites, Better In Time by Leona Lewis.

My hands moved swiftly across the keys as I played the beautiful melody. Staying in tune, I became more confident and began getting into the song. Once I was done, I turned to Mr. Bieber to hear what he had to say.