Chapter 18

I know, this will be horrible for her and if Liam finds out what I will do he'll be hating me forever. I know he likes her. And that's one reason more to do this. She only belongs to me and I don't want to share with Liam and her stupid boyfriend.

-

"So, let's talk about our deal. I'll give you my whore for one day while you'll give me the stuff, is that right ?" I ripped my eyes open and stared at Zayn who was smiling politely to the man in the middle. He had dark brown hair and piercing green eyes which were staring at me hungrily.

"Yeah. I hope she is as good as you say Malik."

-

"Do we have a deal ?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment

~ Jim Rohn

~

Kate's PoV:

Please don't make this be true. The disgusting man grinned and nodded as Zayn pushed me literally in his arms. As the man took a deep grip on me, I was looking back at Zayn with hatred and disappointment. I couldn't disagree I was feeling sad and betrayed from Zayn. It breaks my heart that he gives me as a whore to help him with his business. I should have known that he feels nothing for me. Why should he ? I am just an average victim.

I was sitting in the backside of his car while the other two men were sitting next to me. I closed my eyes and prayed that this will be over soon. Life couldn't get much worse, could it ?

Harry's PoV:

"What do you mean she's not there anymore !?" I asked as I ran my hand through my curls.

"Zayn gave her to some men. He wants to teach her a lesson he says." Lou said through the phone.

"God damn it Lou. You had one job ! And that was keeping Kat there as long as it takes !"

"Geesh Haz. Calm down. It's only for a day. I don't think Zayn would have last longer without her." he snickered as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You better be kidding me. He doesn't crush on my girl, does he ?" I asked as Lou laughed quietly.

"I ship them don't judge me."

I sighed with the childness of my friend and ended the phone call. I have to hurry things up if I ever want to see Kate again. And I really hope nothing is going on between them two.

Zayn's PoV:

"What kind of lesson is this !? Do you think this is going to teach her something !? She will hate you forever Zayn ! How cruel can you be ? I'm so sick of your things !"

Bla bla bla. This was going on for hours since Kate left with Mark and his friends. Doesn't Liam know that I do know these things ? I know she's going to despise me and for some reason it bothers me.

"Are you even listening to me ?"

"Every god damn word." I replied sarcastically as Liam groaned and rubbed his temples.

"You're being a child."

"You're being annoying." I replied and stood up. "I'll go to bed. It'll be a long day tomorrow."

"Hope you'll drown from your spit." Liam muttered and I laughed.

"Love you too."

I went to my bedroom and realised that Kate's clothes were still here. I took them, folded them and placed them on my bed end. Who knows.. maybe I am making a mistake. It wouldn't be the first time I screw everything up. With all the thoughts running through my mind I fell asleep.

Kate's PoV:

I let out another painful scream as I pleaded them to stop but it seemed no use. They just continued terrorizing me while I was under them helpless and wounded. I was locked in a basement and they came in one by one and raped me, beat me up and used a knife to mark me. I'm sure as hell I will have terrible pain the next day. Physically as well as emotionally. The tears weren't stopping while they were doing all these things and when I tried to sit up and go to the corner, they would ram the knife on my leg so I couldn't move them. Currently the leader of them, Mark was pressing on my wound on the leg and I was trying desperately to move him but I couldn't. Eventually from all the blood loss I passed away. Fortunately, that the consciousness came because I wouldn't bear any other minute in that hell.

.

Groaning, I tried to move my body but a pain shot through my whole body. Tears ran once again down but then I felt someone wipe them away. Unfortunately I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear someone humming and taking care of me. I guess it would be Liam since he was the only person who had helped through that awful time.

"I'm really sorry." I heard a raspy voice and I became numb. This voice only belonged to one person. But why would Zayn be concerned about when he was the reason why this even happened to me ?

"I don't want to imagine what you had to go through." Well I wish you would go through what I had to go through. I tried to open my eyes once again but then I left it and decided to just listen to his voice.

"I don't know why I did that. I guess I just wanted to feel that I'm stronger than anyone else. And I wanted to prove to you that I am keeping my words." I felt how he came closer to me and gave me a gentle kiss under my ear.

"I'll never let you go Katy." he whispered and I shuddered at his nickname for me. I took a deep breathe and tried to black out his voice. He kept telling me how sorry he was and I really wanted to believe him. But I just couldn't.

~

yay double update :D