Chapter 10

"Apologize." 

"Excuse me ?" I asked shocked. Apologize isn't in my vocabulary.

-

"You better do as I say, Kat." I shuddered at my name. "Or you won't make it alive out of here." 

-

And with that I saw my chance. I threw everything down and runned towards the door, which seemed like the exit. Opening it with a loud noise, I ran away. My feet were hurting from the running and I could hardly breathe but I only saw my freedom. 

-

"Wh- What happened ?"

"Zayn.. he.. beated you until you knocked off." he said and I gasped. 

-

Silence.

I swallowed again and brought my knees nearer. I could hear him sighing. 

"I'm sorry too." he whispered so quitly that I could barely hear it. He apologized. And it was not my fantasy. I smiled a little. The silence continued and we were just laying at the door.

And for the first time I didn't feel like I hate Zayn Malik.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You have to have a darkness for the dawn to come.

~ Harrison Ford

~

Kate's PoV:

Darkness.

It was the only thing I could see. 

Cold.

The coldness has made me sick. But where am I ? I could feel something tickling on my feet and I could smell the sweet scent of pancakes. 

Suddenly I bright light interrupted my thought and I saw a large field with a lot of different flowers. And in the middle I saw Harry. He was standing there, smiling at me. I tried to shout but I couldn't instead I ran towards him and embraced him in a big hug.

"I missed you." I finally managed to say. He slowly lifted my chin and what I saw made me cringe. That wasn't Harry. That was Zayn. 

"I missed you too.". His voice was raspy and spreaded the feeling of danger. Run, I told myself but instead I hugged him again. What is wrong with me ?

"I love you." he whispered. I looked slowly up and to my suprise his eyes were dark. Very dark. 

"I.." I trailed of, unsure what is happening. His grip tightened and my breath quickened. Before I could say something he kissed me roughly and I gasped for air. Slowly the world started fading and only Zayn and I were here. 

"You can't escape."

.

I gasped and looked quickly around. I was laying on a bed and I was sweating like a waterfall. Luckily it was a dream. But why did I dream such things ? Wait. How on earth ended I on bed ? I fell asleep in the bathroom. Finally I noticed that the door from the bath was gone. How can I ever take a shower without knowing Zayn will interrupt in any moment ? Speaking of Zayn.. did he bring me to bed ? And why was he being so sweet ? Suddenly the door opened and I flinched. Zayn came in and let me tell you. He didn't seem so happy.

"Finally." he breathed out and threw me some clothes on me. Well, sweet Zayn was gone for sure.

"What should I do with these ?" I asked and held up the Sweater and the pair of jeans.

"Wear it ? You don't need a superbrain to know that." he hissed and I rolled my eyes. I waited till he was gone but he didn't move. 

"Come on, I don't have all day."

"I-In front of you ?" I stuttered unsure and he grinned.

I gulped and looked at the missing bathroom door. Bullshit. He waited with this stupid grin on his face which made me sick. Finally I turned around and dressed up so fast I could.

"Good. We're leaving." he said stenly and grabbed my arm.

"Wait.. We're ?" I asked and he nodded. He was pulling me down the stairs where Liam was waiting. 

"Are you ready ?" Liam asked and gave me a small smile.

"Where are we going ?" I asked and Zayn groaned.

"Stop asking questions." he warned me and I stopped talking. I can't handle more pain.

Zayn pushed me to Liam and he caught me just in time. He rubbed my back comforting and I geve him a smile.

Zayn looked at us for a moment before heading outside.

"Where are we going ?" I asked Liam casually. I know that I can trust him. 

"Doncaster." 

"Wait.. why Doncaster ?"

"We're visiting a.. friend." he said, trying to find the best word. 

Later, Liam brought me to Zayn who closed me inside a car. Sighing, I watched how the two of them waited for someone or something. This someone turned out to be Niall. Great.

Soon Zayn, Liam and Niall came to the car and started driving. Luckily, Liam was sitting next to me so I could be more comfortable.  Zayn was driving and Niall was sitting next to him. I tried not to stare at Zayn while he was driving but I couldn't help myself. He was narrowing his eyes concetrated and sometimes he was even licking his lips which made him look so h- ... stop Kate. Don't think of his perfect looking face. I have Harry. But is he even alive ? 

"Kate, are you listening ?" 

"Hm ? What ?"

Liam smiled confused but waved it off. 

"I was just telling you how beautiful the scenery in front of us is."

"Nobody cares for your shit Liam." Zayn interrupted us and Niall bursted into laughters. Liam rolled his eyes and I tried not to laugh. Maybe they aren't so bad as I thought..

~

You don't know how bored I am D: 

And I'm very very very lazy sooo yesh again late chapter :s

Buuuut I have holidays now ;) and I'm gonna spend it with my bed and phone so next chapter comes soon :)

Vote ? :D

Comment ? :D

Hug ? :D I decided to give everyone a hug. Just to tell them that I like people :D

See ya :)