Chapter 13

"So.. you and Zayn huh ?" Louis asked and played with his eyebrows. 

"What ?" I asked shocked. I tried to conceal my red face but I didn't think I managed it. Why am I being red ? I have Harry. I love him. 

"Aww come on just tell uncle Lou." he said, sitting on the large white couch. The living room was fantastic. It had two large couches, a big tv and many bookcases. 

"No, Louis. I don't have a thing with.. Zayn." 

-

"By the way, I'm Layla."

"Zayn."

-

"I think I'll keep you for a little." I said, tapping my chin.

She'll may be useful to me. And I'm dying to see Kate's reaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jealousy is that pain which a man feels from the apprehension that he is not equally beloved by the person whom he entirely loves.

~ Joseph Addison

~

Kate's PoV:

I had been walking through the house hours long. I didn't know exactly what to do and being with Louis, Niall and Liam isn't the best thing to do. Louis is really annoying me. The house was beautiful but the thing that scared me the most is the amount of bedrooms here. There were only 4. So with whom I'm sharing he bedroom ?

"Kate ?"

I turned around just to see Liam smiling. I smiled slightly back.

"Are you hungry ? We've made pasta." he said and I loved the way his eyes sparkled when he talked about food. I nodded grinning and we went to the kitchen together.

Louis eating an apple while Niall was eating two plates of pasta. I chuckled and took myself a plate.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud Bam and I could hear coughs from somebody. Liam stood up and runned to the living room, just to start shouting.

I stood up and walked slowly after him. A girl was laying down and was grabbing her side as she groaned painfully. Zayn was staring at me, studying my face. I gulped as I rubbed my arm. 

"It's the first day here, Zayn ! How can you be so unresponsible !?"

Liam continued shouting at him but he seemed to care only about me. I slowly looked at the girl again and I noticed that she slowly was closing her eyes. I gasped and kneeled down to her, trying to stop her bleeding. Liam took the girl and brought her to a room but before I could follow him, Zayn grabbed my arm. I looked at him, only to see his dark brown eyes staring at me.

"What ?" I asked confident and I was proud of me that I didn't show any weakness. I started to become more confident around him and I liked that.

Zayn seemed suprised though. I didn't think he expected me to be so confident. He pressed my arm harder and I tried not to whimper. He narrowed his eyes and then let me go. I ran to the room, where Liam and the poor girl was and I saw how he was taking care of her wound.

"Who is she ?" I asked curiously. Liam shrugged as he gently caressed her cheek. 

"I don't know but she'll get better." he said and I smiled. "If Zayn doesn't hurt her."