Chapter 4

"You're afraid, huh?" he asked and pouted playfully. I wanted so badly to roll my eyes but I left it. Who knows what would he do. I just simply nodded, hoping to let me go and to forget all this. I just want to go home and hide under my bed.

"You know.. I don't want to kill you.. yet. We could.." he checked me for a few seconds out before he continued.

".. have some fun." Chills ran down my body and I heavily swallowed.

-

"As you wi-" before he could finish his sentence, I started running through the dark corner to the opposite direction. I heard him swearing and heavy footsteps behind me so I started running quicklier.

-

"I guess so." I said and opened my eyes again. From the far I could see the murder looking at me with a grin. I ripped my eyes shocked and turned away. But when I looked at his direction again, he was gone. Is this only my hallucination?

-

But she was stupid. Stupid enough to run away from me. No one just run away from Zayn Malik. She began a war. And only I can be the winner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't play his games. Play yours."

~ Rachel Caine, Fall of night

~

Kate's PoV:

A month passed and I haven't seen the murder again. But the last month I felt like someone was watching me. It creeps me out and I haven't slept for days. I haven't told something to anyone about the incident last month. I'm still afraid of those big dark brown eyes. I was sitting on Anna's bed, helping her with her outfit for her date. She was going out with Andy and was very nervous.

"Or should I wear this one??" she asked me as she threw the short, blue dress on her bed.

"It's nice." I said simply. She rolled her eyes.

"That's your answer for everything." She sat down next to me and looked at me searchingly. "Is something wrong?"

"Everything is fine. I just like all of them." I swallowed.

 "Are you sure?" 

I looked at her and out a smile on my face. I just couldn't tell her that the killer who she was afraid wanted to kill me.

"Yes. Now get dressed ! Andy will be here soon."

She sqeaked and took the short, blue dress. After she got dressed, I made her hair and did her make-up. A couple of minutes later we heard Andrew honking. Outside I gave her a tight hug and wished her a good date. It was pretty late and I had to walk home in the dark. Soon the feeling which was haunting me all the month came back and I was sure somebody was following me. I kept looking around but I couldn't find anyone in the streets.

I was alone, it was cold and my mind kept telling me that someone was behind me. 'Nobody is here, relax.' I said to myself and took a deep breath. Finally I arrived home and I immediately locked the door. 

"Hey Kate, what's wrong?" my mom asked me, walking worried towards me. "You're so pale."

"I..- erm.." I bit my under lip and closed my eyes. "It was cold outside." I managed to say. She looked at me with a weird expression on her face but she let it go.

"Well, I will go out tonight so you'll be alone home." she said grinning. I've just realized that she was wearing a red dress with black high-heels. 

I nodded and she kissed my cheek. She took her leather jacket and left the house. Great. How would I survive the night without my mom protecting me? Maybe I sound weird but I just can't stand the idea of being alone home. I saw and read so many things about kidnapping when you're alone home. To relax myself, I decided to watch Once Upon A Time. I put the DVD and made some pop corn. Soon I forgot about my problems and concetrated on the show.

It was half past midnight and I was getting tired. My mom hadn't come home yet. Sighing, I took my phone and wrote to Anna. Suddenly I heard a sound coming from the kitchen. It sounded like something had broken. I hesitated for a second, thinking that I had just imagined it but I heard some footsteps. I took the vase next to me and slinked to the kitchen. It was dark in the kitchen and I barely could see something. I turned the light on and was shocked when I didn't see anyone. Am I insane? As I walked through the kitchen, I stepped on a fragment. I hadn't imagined it. Someone is here.

Zayn's PoV:

I've learned a lot from her. She lived with her mother, her father left her when she was 4 and she spent the most of her time with her boyfriend and her best friends. She had noticed that someone was stalking her but she didn't recognised me. So dumb. Today I decided to break in her house. I had to make sure she wouldn't go to the police or something. Her mother was out tonight and she let a window open in the kitchen. Too easy for me. As I was climbing in, I let a plate fall down and she came slowly in the kitchen. I, quickly, went to the living room and hid behind a shelf. She had her long brown hair down and she was wearing a simple, blue shirt and black jeans. She looked hot.

"Wherever you are... get out." she said angrily but I could feel she was afraid.

I grinned and whistled. I heard how she let the vase, which was on her hand, drop.

"Sh-Show yourself." she stuttered as I stepped away from the shelf. She held her breath  and stepped a few steps behind. The only light in the room was the light that was showing from the tv. Her silhouette was in front of the tv and I could see how she trembled.

"Are you afraid?" I whispered. She shook her head as I laughed. I walked slowly towards her and stopped in front of her face. She was staring in my eyes as I was staring in hers. I leaned down and gave her soft kisses on her neck. To my suprise she didn't stepped back. I grinned and slowly gave a kiss under her ear.

"Our little incident will remain our secret. Or I'll kill you." I threatened as she nodded. Then I left the house and made my way to Liam.

Kate's PoV:

I was still shocked. I was confused, afraid and happy. I didn't know why but I liked how he gave me soft kisses on my neck. I know I shouldn't liked that. I had a boyfriend and he was... bad. Dangerous. A Criminal. The living room was a mess and I had to clean up before mom would come back. As I was cleaning, I was thinking about him. I was sure.. this wasn't the last time I saw him.

~

Hey :D

Today was such a boring day :(

And I'm so bored right now.

Anyway I hope you liked it :)

Vote ? Comment ? :)

See ya ;D