Chapter 3

"Do you know the owner of this house?" she asked us while she took four bottles alc from the fridge.

I slightly nodded towards the handsome boy with the chocolate brown eyes and golden blond hair. Tyler Jelson. He had problems with drugs and alc and is the 'bad boy' of our school.

-

"Where's the stuff?" I asked, looking around me.

"Where's the money?" he asked with a harsh tone.

My eyes became darker. He shouldn't have done that.

-

ZM. The killer ! I accidentally tripped over a can and the man faced me shocked. Without a second thought, i started running. I could feel he was after me so I runned faster. Soon I felt strong arms grabbing my hips and a raspy voice in my ear: "Got you..!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She couldn't turn away from the eyes that held her. Eyes as deep, as Dark as the night, yet there was something that sparked with warmth, that kept those eyes from being cold.” 

~ Lora Leigh, Maverick

~

Kate's PoV:

He forced me to turn around and I stared at his dark brown eyes shocked. They were looking at me curiously and I could feel how they trailed down my body. My breath was taken away, not of fear. But of amazement. I've never seen someone as beautiful as him. We were at this position for a few minutes. His hands on my hips and my arms on his chest. Then it hit me with who I was here. I started panic and tried to escape from his grip. 

"What is it love? Not feeling well?" he whispered as he started pulling me closer to him.

"Help!" I screamed but before I could say something else he angrily put a gun on my neck.

"If you dare to scream one more time I'll kill you." he hissed and I nodded slowly. He started pushing me on a dark corner. Afraid of what he was capable of, I followed him. What would he do now? Would he kill me? If I would have stayed with Harry, Anna and Louis this would have never been happened.

"What should I do now wth you?" he asked as he playfully grinned and played with the gun. I noticed we were alone in this corner, away from Tyler's house and body. I swallowed and stared at the gun which was now pointing at me. 

"P-Please d-don't kill me.." I tried to say brave, but it sounded more like a whisper.

A dark laugh rang through the dark little corner as he looked at me amused. 

"You're afraid, huh?" he asked and pouted playfully. I wanted so badly to roll my eyes but I left it. Who knows what would he do. I just simply nodded, hoping to let me go and to forget all this. I just want to go home and hide under my bed.

"You know.. I don't want to kill you.. yet. We could.." he checked me for a few seconds out before he continued.

".. have some fun." Chills ran down my body and I heavily swallowed.

"What do you mean ?" I asked shakily, though I knew the answer, I wanted to find a way to run away.

He came closer and put slowly my hair behind my ear. Honestly, I didn't know why but I liked it. Confused about my thoughts I went a step away as he stood there grinning.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Choose." he said with gritted teeth.

I looked around me, hoping for someone who could help me, but he was the only one here.

 "As you wi-" before he could finish his sentence, I started running through the dark corner to the opposite direction. I heard him swearing and heavy footsteps behind me so I started running quicklier. From the far I saw Tyler's house and Harry waiting for me outside. Happily I runned in his arms as I sighed relieved. Harry confusedly hugged me back.

"Where were you!?" he asked me angry and worried at the same time.

I looked over Harry's shoulder and searched for the beautiful stranger. But he was nowhere to found. I decided not to tell Harry what happened. He woud only worry about me. 

"Nowhere." I whispered as I buried my head in his neck.

"I just want to go home." I said exhausted. He hesitated a bit but then nodded.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I guess so." I said and opened my eyes again. From the far I could see the murder looking at me with a grin. I ripped my eyes shocked and turned away. But when I looked at his direction again, he was gone. Is this only my hallucination?

Zayn's PoV:

The girl in front of me had long, waved, brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. You could say she was beautiful but I wasn't that deep fascinated. I never was. But something in me told me I shouldn't kill her. Of course I would never admit to someone that I didn't want to kill. But she was stupid. Stupid enough to run away from me. No one just run away from Zayn Malik. She began a war. And only I can be the winner.

~

Aloha ! :D

I hope you liked the chapter :)

Vote ? 

Comment ? 

See ya :)