Chapter 9

"Don't." I said firmly but you could hear the fear in my voice. He grinned and came nearer.

"You have to suffer and I need my fun." he said as my breathing became harder.

-

"How about a deal ?" he asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"What kind of question is this ?"

"Listen. I'll tell you what happened with Harry and you will enjoy this."

-

"Our deal. What happened to Harry." I said firmly but he only grinned.

"Didn't I say that I'm a big liar ?"

-

Zayn Malik. You don't know what you got yourself into.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, that's an evil smile..."

~ James Patterson, The Angel Experiment

~

Zayn's PoV:

Seriously that was just awesome. I've never had soft sex but I liked it. Much. I knew that she would probably hate me for doing this but I guess I'm the evil guy. I was drawing down in the basement when Liam suddenly stormed in.

"Liam." I huffed as he watched me shocked. "What ?" 

"You tricked her ?" he asked shocked and I rolled my eyes. "Did she start crying ?" I asked boring as Liam took my pencil from my hand. 

"Give it back." I demanded but he didn't move. "Apologize." 

"Excuse me ?" I asked shocked. Apologize isn't in my vocabulary. Liam just rolled his eyes and started giving me a speech. You know the thing with 'they are humans and have emotions..' blah blah blah.

Without blinking I stood up and walked towards he kitchen. Liam shouted at me a few times but then he gave up. Sometimes I wonder why I even keep him alive. 'Because he is like your brother who saved you in the past.' my brain said to me as I shrugged. Grabbing a water bottle I looked around the kitchen. Liam was the nicest person I knew. But he was the messiest. Taking a sip I looked towards the guest room. I think I have an idea.

Kate's PoV:

Walking from the one corner to the other corner, I thought of many different things.

My escape. It was difficult without any windows and the door locked.

My first time. I always thought I would have it with Harry but I never would imagine that I'd have it with a criminal.

Zayn. I hate him so much. Words can't describe what I feel for this.. monster.

Before I could make another step, the door opened and Zayn came in. I gave him a hatred look and didn't bother to speak to him. Without noticing he placed something in front of me. Cleaning supplies. I narrowed my eyes and looked up. 

"What should I do with that ?"

"Clean, duh." he said, rolling his eyes. What did he just say ?

"You can't be serious." I said as he facepalmed himself. 

"Are you dumb ? What don't you understand ?"

"The fact that I should play your charwoman." I said, raising slightly my voice. He was pointing at the stuff, warningly. "No." I said firmly. Without hesitation, he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to him.