Chapter 11

"Good. We're leaving." he said stenly and grabbed my arm.

-

"Where are we going ?" I asked Liam casually. I know that I can trust him. 

"Doncaster." 

"Wait.. why Doncaster ?"

"We're visiting a.. friend." he said, trying to find the best word. 

-

Maybe they aren't so bad as I thought..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks-

~ Isaac Watts

~

Zayn's PoV:

Why do I even keep contact with this idiot ? First he tells me that he did somethig stupid and now he expects to bail him out. Yes, Louis. I, the most searched serial killer, can go to the police and bail you out. I looked behind me and saw Kate sleeping. 

I got the master plan. Kate is going to bail Louis out. The problem is how can I convince her doing this ?

"She is so sweet when she's sleeping.." Niall said while my grip on the wheel tightened. Back off, Niall.

Liam put his arm around her and I could feel myself staring at them.

"I'm getting tired, Liam it's your turn." I said quickly, stopping the car in the middle of the street. 

"But you only-"

"Liam get your fat ass here." I said sternly while Liam rolled his eyes. We quickly changed seats and continued driving. I checked the road, trying to find if someone was watching us but luckily the road was empty.

I swallowed and gazed at the sleeping Kate. Liam was annoyed with me and that made me angry. I swear if he feels something for her, I will kill him. She's my victim. He should kidnap another. The car abruptly and Kate's head fell on my shoulder. That made me kinda comfortable suprisingly.

"We're arriving in a bit." Niall informed us and licked my lips quickly.

"You remember where the cottage is ?" I asked sternly.

Liam nodded without looking at me as I started grinning. Liam is really funny when hes mad.

Kate's PoV:

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and opened them slowly. I woke up in a foreign room. It was kinda comfortable here. The bed was extremly soft and there was a tv too. I wonder how I could sleep in the car.. I never really sleep in cars.

I decided to search for Liam, since he's the only one here I trust. But when I opened the door I faced Zayn.

He was grinning wide which made me flinch. What does he want now ?

"Good you're awake."

"What du you want ?"

"Well, there's a reason why I'm here." he said grinning as he stepped closer.

"Please don't.." I said quickly and took a step back.

"Relax. I'm not here for that. Well, for today.." he said and took of his leather jacket a pile of money. "Do you know what this is ?" he asked like I was a 5-year old.