In love with a Criminal {A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction}

"Run, don't look back or stop for me. You'll just go home and wait for me tomorrow. I love you."

He said serious as he looked in my eyes. I left his save, strong arms and started running to the opposite direction. I crossed the street, and kept telling me to run faster. It continued raining while I couldn't see anything in the dark. Great. Suddenly I heard screams and strange sounds coming from the dark corner next to me. Curiosity took over me and I slowly walked to the direction where the sounds came from. I hid behind the garbage skip and watched the scene in front of me. An older man was laying down, no sounds were coming from him and another man who was deep in the dark. Did he kill him? The man started laughing. 

"You can come out sweetheart." he said with a raspy voice.

I shivered and ripped my eyes. The man stepped in front of a street light and I could finally see his face. His hair was styled and black like ebony and he had a perfect face. And his eyes...his eyes were dark, if you looked carefully, brown. He was handsome. Really, really handsome. And something told me.. this was only the beginning.

~

Katherine was an ordinary girl who lived in Bradford. She had good grades, never had problems with others and was the typical 16 year old.

Zayn was a searched criminal who had killed, raped and even kidnapped a lot of people. He doesn't care about anything and did that either for fun or for money.

What if this two different people meet. Will he change for her? Or will he kill her like everyone else? And will she see past through all his past? Or will she reveal his secret?