Chapter 7

Oh no. He kidnapped me.

-

"Niall." I repeated but he ignored me.

"Let me out !" I shouted and now he looked at me warning.

"You shouldn't run away. He'll make you regret it."

-

"What do you want !?" I screamed angry as he grabbed my hair.

"I want you to suffer." he whispered coldly and pushed me on the wall.

"Why ?" I asked weakly.

"Because it entertains me." he laughed and I narrowed my eyes.

"You're crazy." I said and he chuckled.

"No, love. I'm just evil."

-

I was sitting there shocked. I was suprised but disappointment too. And I didn't know why..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

~ Leo Buscaglia

~

Zayn's PoV:

I headed to Liam's room and stared at him angrily. Niall was sitting next to Liam with a cup of coffee and cookies. 

"What's wrong ?" asked Liam as he stood up worried.

"What wrong is !?" I spat and kicked the door. "I don't know !" 

Liam smiles at me softly and gestured to his bed. "Wanna talk ?" 

"No." I mumbled. "I'm gonna go out." I decided and ran out of the room. I took my leather jacket and shoes and stormed to my car. I had no idea where I was going  but I needed to get my mind clear. I drove to town and started walking pass the shops. Suddenly a girl bumped into me and I hold myself back. Stupid bitch. I looked up to the girl and narrowed my eyes. She had long blond hair and brown eyes. She was pretty but not my type.

"I'm so sorry !" she apologized as I grimaced. Her voice is so annoying. 

I nodded and wanted to walk away.

"Stop !" she shouted and ran in front of me. What does she want ?

"Can I have your number ?" she asked seductively and I rolled my eyes. What a whore. I grabbed her arm and started pulling her in a dark corner. I was hiding my face from the people and was paying attention to my way. The girl was giggling all the time. "You want it rough huh ?" she chuckled as I gritted my teeth. No one is going to miss her. 

When we reached the corner and were far away from the people, I took my knife out and stabbed her. She gasped and watched my movements shocked. 

"What a-are you d-doing ?" she gasped and choked blood.

"Being rough." I said grinning and slitted her face. She started screaming and I closed her mouth quickly. The giel started tremblig and coughing through my hand. Disgusting. I need to take shower after that. I scratched 'ZM' on her temple and slitted her throat. Soon she didn't move and didn't make any noise. I pulled her on the wall, cleaning my knife and hands on her trousers. Then I started jogging home without making me suspicious. That was exactly what I needed to calm down. I guess killing people was always in my blood.

Kate's PoV:

I don't know how much time I was sitting on the floor. I tried to open the door but she was closed. Of course. Soon my stomach began to hurt. I haven't eaten anything since I'm here. All of a sudden the door opened and a boy in my age faced me. I started breathing fast and expected him to do something terrible to me. But he smiled.

"Are you hungry ?" he asked me softly and I nodded hesitatingly. He had brown hair and bright brown eyes. 

"Come, let's go to the kitchen." he said and gave me his hand. I didn't take it and stood alone up.

I followed him slowly to the kitchen, looking around me for a way to escape. In the corner of the kitchen I saw Niall eating some cookies. I gave him an angry look, but was too afraid to shout at him. There may be a chance that Zayn was still here.

The boy, who lead me to the kitchen, gave me a yoghurt.

"Thank you." I muttered and started eating quickly. Niall and the other boy sat in front of me, staring at me and every move I did.

"So erm.. w- what's your n-name ?" I asked unsure. He gave me a smile and chuckled.

"Liam. And you are ?" he asked me as I smiled a little.

"K-Kathrine." I stuttered. 

"Oh Zayn. He really scared you. Poor you. You must know that we aren't going to hurt you !" he said softly and caressed my hand. I smiled and nodded. Luckily I'm in this house with Liam. Maybe he can help me escape. We heard a door open and close.

"Liam ! I'm home !" he shouted as I shivered. I did not make a sound and hoped he wouldn't come in the kitchen. Liam went to the living room and I was alone with Niall.

I gave him a glare and closed my eyes. I heard how Zayn wanted to take a shower and an unwanted image of him naked came in my mind. Liam came to the kitchen again and gave me a signal to go to 'my' room again.

"Liam be- what is she doing here ??" he asked angrily and I could feel shivers run down my skin.

"She was hungry." Liam said simply. Zayn grabbed my arm roughly and I stood up immediately. He pulled me closer to him and I could imagine what would happen next.

"You have to suffer." he whispered darkly.

~

Hiya ! :)

Hope you liked the chapter :3

It was pretty boring but the next chapter will be better ^^

Vote ? c:

Comment ? c: