Chapter 2

"You watch too many movies. Let's change the subject. Harry and I will go to a party tomorrow. Will you and Andy come with us?"

"I don't think so.."

"Come on! You love parties! Don't let me alone with the boys! You know I need you!"

I begged and put my sweetest smile that I had. She sighed unsure and looked at me annoyed. 

"Fine."

-

"So, I've heard from a party. Will you go or..?"

"Yes I will. I have some works to do."

"No, please don't say that you've been handling with these drug-dealers?"

I smirked.

"I give them the money and they give me the stuff. If they don't.... well, we all know what's gonna to happen."

"There are too many people."

"What did I tell you Liam? Zayn Malik has never been caught."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When love is not madness, it is not love.

~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca

~

Kate's PoV:

You could hear the loud music which echoed through the streets. Walking towards the building, I was hooked with Harry's arm while Anna was hooked with Andrew's arm. As we entered the big house, you could smell the sence of alcohol. Anna grinned as she pulled us to the kitchen. 

"Do you know the owner of this house?" she asked us while she took four bottles alc from the fridge.

I slightly nodded towards the handsome boy with the chocolate brown eyes and golden blond hair. Tyler Jelson. He had problems with drugs and alc and is the 'bad boy' of our school.

Harry rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his drink. "He's a jerk who plays with hearts."

"Agree." Andrew said as he made a funny face.

"Who wants to dance?" I asked as Anna rolled her eyes.

"You'll make us look like insane."

"But we are insane."

"We don't show it of." 

Harry grinned as he pulled me to the living room. Many were dancing and some of them were making out too. Andy pulled Anna to the living room too and soon we started jumping around. It played 'Counting Stars' by One Republik, one of my favourite songs. It was a long time that I had fun. The last months I was busy with my exams so I was always with the book on my hand. Tonight I'll catch up.

Zayn's PoV:

I finished my cigarette and threw it on the ground. The house was full of drunk teenagers and the music was very loud. I must watch out for the police. Sooner or later they will crash the party. Where is this boy ? I swear if he doesn't come I'll kill everything that he loves.

Suddenly I saw from the corner, a boy with golden hair, waving towards him. He must be this dealer. Carefully I walked over to the boy and looked in his face.

"Where's the stuff?" I asked, looking around me.

"Where's the money?" he asked with a harsh tone.

My eyes became darker. He shouldn't have done that.

Kate's PoV:

We were dancing for hours till I became dizzy. 

"Hey guys, I'll be back in a few minutes." I said and kissed Harry on his cheek.

I jostle through the crowd till I came finally out. I walked over the street and decided to take myself for a walk. It was dark and it was cold outside. I pulled my black jacket closer to me and sighed. 

"Hey, man... we can easily talk about it.. I-I will do anything you want, please!" I heard someone pleading.

Then I heard punches and shouts. Confused I walked to the next corner and saw two men fighting. I, quickly, hid behind the wall and too a deep breath. I must help somehow! Before I could do something else I heard a gunshot. Shocked I turned around, only to see Tyler in the ground. Blood was around him and he didn't move. Is he dead ? I faced the other man but I couldn't see his face. It was too dark. The man just chuckled and took something from Tyler's pocket. I could recognise that he had black hair. The mysterious killer took a knife and wrote something on Tyler's hand. And then it hit me. ZM. The killer ! I accidentally tripped over a can and the man faced me shocked. Without a second chance, i started running. I could feel he was after me so I runned faster. Soon I felt strong arms grabbing my hips and a raspy voice in my ear: "Got you..!"

~

Hey :)

I wanted to dedicate his chapter to my best friend @annadarcy21 !

Thanks for being such a great friend ! <3

Love ya ! ;D 

In love with a Criminal {A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara