2:15 A. M. Night 1

Why did I come here? I could have just stayed in the control room. I wouldn't be in this situation. I panicked and put the mask on that I was carrying. It just stared at me and then it walked away, like I wasn't there. I had heard from my friend who worked here and he said that if the animatronics came out that the bad ones like foxy or the old models wouldn't come on the first night. I didn't believe him. I just thought he was pranking me until I heard the phone call. But why are the older models out. Why do I have to watch this building. It's not like anybody is going to steal money from a rundown pizza place. I walked back out of the room and down the hallway with my mask still on. That blue bunny was now standing in the room. He was looking at my camera. Without thinking I yelled "Hey that's mine!" and I ran up and snatched the tablet from it's cold metal hands. It didn't do anything. It just turned it's head towards me and said "You should wind up your music box." It spoke?!? Are they suppost to speak other than sing? I looked down at my camera and pressed the wind up button. It made a chime noise and when it was full I looked back up at the bunny. " The old animatronics don't like us. " it said.