Mermories...

Flashes of images come all at once. Some I can barely make out. Then all of a sudden, it stops, on one playing image...

"Are we there yet Ms. Jenning?" We are in a car driving to the new fazbear restaurant for a friend's birthday. "How about you call me mom for once Freddy?" asks the driver, who appears to be dressed in a coctail dress with too much makeup. "You are not my mom. You are dead to me." The woman pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant. When I get out, she tugs on my ear extremely hard. "How about I punish you later, and you have fun now!" She basically drags me into the restaurant. When I get inside, I go over to my "friends". I came for the cake. I sit back in one of the chairs and put earphones in. I love My Chemical Romance. I love the main singers voice. I turn the volume up as the animals start to sing. I stare at the bear and imagine that he is singing the song. My "friend" comes over to me. "Why didn't you bring me a gift! I only invited you because your stepmom is loaded! Creep!" The other kids gather around him they all begin to throw pizza and napkins at me. I get up and punch the kid so hard his glasses crack. Ms. Jenning looks over at me and I run down the hall. As I am running, I bump into something. I rub my head and look up. A giant golden bear stands above me. "Hey kid! I know where you can hide! Follow me!" I follow the bear, since I don't have any better choice. We end up in the girl's restroom. "E-excuse me, but, who are you?" He takes off the mask to reveal a young adult with a purple streak down his bangs. "Your worst nightmare!" I look behind me, and as I do...
Everything goes black...

Fanart by me  (*゚▽゚)ノ