2:56 A.M. Night 2

"You have to show her that you can be trusted" Bonnie says. Show her? How am I supposed to do that?

Chica slowly slides the door open to the girls bathroom. "M-mangle, are you in here?" "sigh, Yes Chica,  I'm here." She walks over to the pile of metal where she lays. "I can't find the right parts," Sighs Mangle. "This is hopeless, I'll just be torn up again. Just because we were friends doesn't mean we are now." Chica hands her the beak she took off. "It will hold together the chestpiece, so you can walk." she says hopefully. Mangle stares at the beak for a few seconds, then gives in and takes it from her. "You know, for some reason I can't hate you like the others." Chica smiles and sits down next to her. "Can I have your memories?" she asks. Mangle is suprised by her question. "ya know," Chica continues "Foxy is gone, so the memories will eventually go away anyway." Mangle thinks about this for a second. "sure, just be careful. Who are you going to transfer them too?" Chica stands up and heads for the door. "A little someone special."

Hey guys sorry i havnt uploaded for a while. I was busy with other stuff. Btw on my ipod, when i type in chica it autocorrects it and makes it chicago lol. Ttyl btw pic not mine