3 Memories...

Im suddenly withen the same world of strange images. I come across the playing image...

I sit in a room. My room. My side hurts. I look down where my hand is grabbing my side. A giant bruise lies under my hand. I didnt have a shirt on at the moment. I look up and around my room tan, dirty wallpaper lines the room, with ugly brown carpet. Two pillows and a sheet lay on the ground beside an alarm clock. A skinny girl walks into the room. My sister. She wears a small undershirt and shorts. She comes over and sits by me. "We dont get a say in who hurts us, do we?" she asks, mainly to herself. I grab the side of her stomach. Its skinnier than normal. "You need to eat soon sis, youll die." she wraps her arms around me. "No I wont, im too busy protecting you to die." she crawls over to the pillows and thin sheet we call our bed. "Come on Toby, we have a long day ahead of us." I crawl over and get under the sheet. The ground is cold. She slumps over and sets the alarm clock. "Youre lucky that you get to leave sooner than me, but sadly you have to get back first." I grab a thin pillow and place it under my head. The next morning, I wake up to the alarm clock's earsplitting ring. I sit up. My sister is already out of bed. I peek my head out the door. She is by the stove, making bacon. Mom isnt here, thats good. I walk over to the table and sit down. I scoot over the strange containers on the table so i have a spot for my plate. My sister sits it down in front of me. It smells good. "Mom never came home last night." she says. Thats good. Please never come back. "I hope she gets back soon, those men could be doing bad things to her." why do you care? Why do you still love her? Shes not worth loving. I want to save my sister from our mess, but I cant do that if she wants to be saved. "Its time for you to go to school. Get a clean shirt on." I hold my sisters hand as we walk to the bus stop. She lets go so she can wave as I get on. I sit at the first seat. My side still hurts.
School goes quickly. As I walk home, I take me and my sisters special shortcut. She should be home in an hour. Im hungry. As I get to the door, I hear walking. I open the door, and my mom is walking over to the table me and my sister ate breakfast at. She picks up the dirty plates and throws them down with a large clank. She is still in her strange innapropriate outfit. She scoots the strange containers toward her and opens five. She takes 2 pills out of one. 5 chewables out of one, and 3 pills out of one. She puts the other two back into the pile. She takes all those pills with water, and eats those chewables quickly after. I walk past her and silently walk into my room. A few seconds later, I hear her bang on my door. "Why did you ignore me!?! Open the door!" She says with a slur. I open the door and she forces it the rest of the way open herself. I cant tell whats she is trying to yell at me. I eventually turn my attention to my sister who walks inside. She sees me pinned to the door. "Hey mom, make us dinner!" our mom hates being given orders. She smacks the side of my head as she walks over to my sister and yells and beats her. "You idiotic girl! You cant boss me around!" she slaps her in the face. I run towards them and try to pry her off my sister. She backs up and bangs me into a wall. I fall to the ground. My back is bleeding. I feel like crying. I hear my sister shouting my name. I crawl limply away into our room. I sit down against the door, able to do nothing. I hear her screams outside. Why did she do that? All mom was doing was yelling at me. You didn't have to get yourself beat up. I hear a few more wimpers. I want to come back outside. But I cant, because im not brave. Im not strong enough. Why cant I be the hero? I hear my sister start running around the room. She pries open the door, knocking me over, and slams it shut once shes inside. Shes breathing heavily. Her nose is bleeding. She has a bruised cheek. She turns toward me. "You ok Toby?" I nod. I run over and hug her. "Why did you do that?!? She gave you boo boos!" She hugs me back, and calms down. "Im too bust protecting you to be bothered by boo boos." She says to me. It always makes me feel better when she says that. But I want to be able to protect myself, and her.
The next morning, mommy isnt home. I have breakfast, and go to school. At lunch, my friends talk about a new place called Freddy Fazbears pizza. It sounded amazing. I wanted to go so bad. I asked my mom over and over and over again. After a few beatings, she finally agreed to get me to "shut up". Sissy got to go too! It would be amazing. A few days ago, my sister started acting different. She acted flustered all the time and started randomly daydreaming. Once, she taalked to me, about a boy named Benny. She said that he was a good friend. I thought her only friend was Jacob. All well, I guess she can have more than one friend. I was so hungry. I knew I would die if I didnt eat something. There was nothing in the fridge or the pantry. They wouldnt let me have lunch at school because of a dept. My stomach growled and growled. We had gotten a dog a while back, just because. Am I really going to die? In a room alone with this ugly dog? Just as I think that, my sister creeps into our room holding something. Its dog food. "Here! Eat it quick!" I stuff it into my mouth. I chew the dry and crunchy substance. It was horrible, but I didnt care. Mom comes bursting into the room. "What are you doing eating the dog food?!?" She comes over and smacks me. Sis steps in front of me. "I gave it to him! Punish me!" A few minutes later, I hear the sound of a belt being slaped down onto a soft surface. I hear screams followed by it. I want to save her, but im not brave enough to move one inch from where I sit. The next day, we finally go to Freddy Fazbears pizza. I play around with some of the other kids and games. I tried pizza for the first time too. It was magical. This is the best day ive had in a long time. I was so happy. Suddenly, I feel like something is wrong. I hear a faint familiar cry. No one else heard that? I walk down the hall that leads to the bathrooms. I feel a chill behind my back. As I turn the corner, I see a horrific sight. My sister and an unfamiliar boy lay on the ground. Dead. A man in a golden bear costume comes out of the boys bathroom with a bloody ax. He looks at me and raises his ax. I run away. I could of saved my sister. Couldnt I? He runs after me. Once I turn the corner that leads to the play corner, he stops and drops his ax, and keeps running. One of the animatronics at pirate cove is talking to the children. He suddenly starts glitching a little. His voice starts repeating. I run up onto the stage without thinking. As I run past the animatronic, he glitches and his back comes straight down and he bites into my skull...

I wake up in a hospital. My mom isnt by my side. Neither is my sister. Sister...
A stange madk is over my nose. I feel bamdages around my head. I sit up. Im in a room closed off by glass. Offices are outside and doctors are running around fanatically. As im looking around, I start bleeding from my ear. I pass out. I wake up again. A doctor is by my side. My vision is more blurry than before. I feel blood coming out of my ears. I can barely move my head. I hear the doctors talking about me. "I cant believe he slept for a whole month." "I dont think hell survive much longer." I cough and they look over at me. Two nurses come and sit beside me and the doctor on the other side of my bed holds my hand. The nurses do the same thing. My vision is getting more blurry and I feel weak. My head hurts. "Its ok. You get to take a nap now alright." Says one of the nurses in a soft voice. The other tears up. Why is it that these strangers care about me more than my own mom? I turn my head towards the doctor on the other side of me. He is crying. "You put up a good fight. But its time for you to go to sleep." A tear rolls down my cheek. Did I put up a good fight? I couldnt save my sister, but maybe she is on the other side ready to tell me hello. Its ok sis, youve protected me for long enough. Its time for me to move on. See you on the other side.
My vision is even more blurry than before. I see a light, it engulfs my vision.
I tried to be the hero...