2:45 A.M. Night 3

Hey guys 65 parts already wow!  Thank u all for the support! Sorry about the slow updates guys but alot has been going on and i cant think straight right now. Ive already planned the ending and there is going to be a good end and a bad end. What end woud u all like to see first when we get that far?  Ttyl please be patient for new parts!

I grab marrionettes shoulders and say "what do you mean by that?" he keeps the same expression and says "it was an accident, i realize that now." i dont even know why im becoming angry, but i want answers. Im frustrated by the fact that i cant help my friends, and i dont want anyone to be hurt anymore. "I, uh, need to use the bathroom." Annie says, totally messing up the atmosphere. I let go of marrionettes shoulders and calm down. Bb tugs on Annies shirt and asks "Can I come with?" she smiles and takes hold of his hand. I watch as they walk down the hallway. Please be careful you two, i dont want to worry too much about all the oldies lurking around. Mangle suddenly falls to her knees. Her legs casing falls off and her eye falls out. "Uhg mangle! Did you pick at the seal on your casing?" Chica says, quite frustrated. Bonnie and Chica help her up and bonnie says "we have to take her to the parts and service room fast!" i hesitate and say "But what about me? Shouldnt i come with you guys?" Bonnie says "Nah, we got this!" marionette sighs and stands beside them. "if anything bad happens, ill be there dont worry jeremy." he says. They walk down the hall before i can answer. I sit in the corner and wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~3:00~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been fifthteen minutes. No one has come back yet. Im not as suprised that mangle and them havnt come back, but what about annie and bb!? I stand up and im ready to go run to the bathroom, but they told me to stay here. "Oh yeah, i can just call her!" i say to myself. I click her contact and hold up my phone to my ear.

Ring

Ring

Ring...

Click.

"h-hello?  Jeremy! "

"hey annie are you alright? Youve been in the bathroom for a long time!"

"Uh, jeremy, can you come find me? "

"whats wrong? Did you forget how to get back?"

"uh no, its just,"

"What?"

"they wont let me leave..."

Click.