3:36 A. M. Night 2

I wake up. I start to cry. "Why did I ever do such a thing!?" I put my head in my hands. Chica takes my box. "Stay here. She will come out when we have fixed her." She goes inside, and leaves me alone, crying.

~~~~~~~~5:00~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Bb shaking my shoulder. I look at my watch. It's 5 o'clock. I yawn and stretch my arms. I look up and Chica is helping Mangle walk out of the bathroom. She looks nice. There are still a few dents and scratches, but she is as good as new. She looks over at me. She blushes and looks the other direction. "T-thank you for fixing me, guess I owe you now, right?" I shrug. "Not exacly." She gives me a confused look. "Would you like to join us? To join our team?" Bonnie asks. "You only fixed me because you wanted me on your team!? You know what, I'm grateful, so, I guess I'll help you. Just this one time." I stand up and shake her hand. "Well good then!" She pulls her hand back with a disgusted look on her face. "Don't touch me, peasant." "Mangle that's rude! He's on our team you have to be nice to him!" Chica orders. She rolls her eyes. "Well, now, what do we have to do?" I ask. "You have to free the souls!" Chica says. "Uh, what now?"