3:35 A. M. Night 2

Eventually we got a hold of our selves and got back on track. We looked around the room for  pink or white parts. At least me and bb did, since we didn't know about the important small parts like Chica and Bonnie did. I find a bynch of boxes with cloth covering them. I drag the covers out from the pile. One gets stuck, so I pull on it. I hear a big clank when it comes loose. I look back at the end of the covering, and a pink and white colored foot is laying on the floor. I go back to the boxes. They are full of pink and white casing. "Hey guys! Look what I found!" They drop what they are doing and walk over to where I was. I look at Chica and i notice she has fixed her stomach. "Hey! You fixed your stomach!" she blushes and smiles. "I had some help," she says this as she gestured toward Bonnie. Bonnie looks away and blushes. "I-it was nothing..." I smile and look back into the box. "So are these her's?" Bb jumps up so her can look he can look at me and nods. "We can bring these to her now!" Chica says. We all pick up a box and head for the door. "Where is she?" I ask. Chica looks at me over the box she's carying. "I know!" she says. We head down the hallway, following Chica. We end up standing in front of the women's restroom. "I-i can't go in there, I'm a guy!" I say. Bonnie rolls his eyes. "It's only a children's restroom," says Bonnie. "That's even worse!" I argue back. He shrugs and they go in.  Chica sets down her box. "I got somethin'to show ya." she says as she walks over to me. She puts her hands to my forehead. "I need to give her this first! But first I have to show it to you! I close my eyes. This is the same feeling I had when I saw Freddy's memories...