12:15 A.M. Night 3

"the animatronics tend to get more active as the week progresses"~phone guy

I put on my mask. I dont know why, but it worked last time. He started to laugh a glitchy laugh. "You s-s-silly night gua-a-ard! Freddy is here with me!" As he said that, I felt cold metal and fur cover my mouth and tighten around my neck. My girlfriend screams. Bb starts crying. Everyone else looks scared or vengeful. "We don't want to play games anymore. K-k-kill him itll be f-fun to watch him d-die!" said the bunny. I try to bite, but I end up hurting myself instead. I feel the arm tighten around my neck. Its hard to breath. Chica runs and tries to punch Bonnie in the face. He  dodges and grabs her arm and flips her over. Bonnie jumps on to his back and tries to rip the face off. "Thief! You are nothing but an ugly broken piece of trash!" It stops struggling and stands still. "W-w-what did you call me?" It furiously asks. "Ugly. Broken. Trash." he says back. Its eyes turn red and it grabs both his arms and flips him and tackles him. It tries to bite down with its endoskeleton, but Bonnies holding back. I cant breath anymore. Everything is beggining to get blurry. Suddenly, the arms loosen and I regain breath. I am on my knees gasping for air. I look behind me, and mangle is ripping out cords and wires from Freddy's stomach. I look back over to Bonnie. He is struggling as hard as he can. Chica is too weak to stand up. The Bonnie's eyes turn of. It makes some glitchy noises, then falls over. Bb had stabbed his sign into its back. Hes still crying. Annie is hiding in a corner. "N-no one hurts my friends!" Bb says as he falls to his knees, out of breath. Why did they attack us? And why did they speak normally? Why is Freddy alive?