1:00 A.M. Night 3

U ready for this? Ok i suppose u are. I know im about to start a rant in the comments, but WHICH TEAM ARE U!?! TEAM FOXY OR TEAM BONNIE!?! ITS LIKE TWILIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN IM SORRY JUST WANT UR ALLS OPINION

Bonnie stands up, still grasping Annie and Chica's hand. "Let go of her!" I shout at him. Ue turns his head towards me. "No! Yes!" he says. Suddenly, his arm starts to glitch. Annie is crying and still trying to free her hand. Throughout the glitching, she slips her hand away, but he lets go of Chica and grabs her by the hair. "Ahhh! Ouch!" she cries as he holds her up by the hair. He looks straight into my eyes and says. "Do you think she is beautiful?" I hesitate. Only because of the strange question. "Of course I think shes beautiful!" I yell back. He starts to laugh. "Help me Jeremy." he pleads in between laughs. "I wonder what she'll look like stuffed into a suit. Jeremy..." He grabs her neck. "Don't!" I yell, half angry, half crying. I get up and try to tackle him. He doesn't budge. I try to push him over, but im just pushing myself back. "Don't take away whats special to me!" I yell, at the top of my lungs. Annie is covering her face with her hands. Crying loud tears. Bonnie steps back one, suddenly becoming weaker. His eyes fade back to thier normal color. He lets go of Annie, and she lands on the ground with a thud. I push Bonnie out of the way and run over to Annie. I pick her up and let her lay in my arms. She looks at me and her tears start to fade, but mine are still flowing like a river. She says to me "He didn't mean it. Look at him." I look behind me, and Bonnie is standing still in shock. He starts to cry and he collapses to the ground with his head laying in his hands. Chica crawls over to him and lays her head on his shoulder. He looks at me and says "Im sorry I tried to take something special."