3:15 A.M. Night 2

I run in the room with my flashlight and I grab my gun in the other. I suddenly hear metal scraping against the walls. I keep waving my flashlight around cluelessly. "D-d-o you want to h-hear a so-ng?" I hear a glitchy voice say. I turn around, and behind me is a giant purple animatronic without a face. He has Bonnie in an armlock and he is gripping the side of Bonnie's face. "Let him go!" I say as I hold the gun up to wear it's aimed at his head. "Hehehe! I don't want to leave my friend!" He exclaims. He grips on tighter to Bonnie's head. and Bonnie groans in pain. "Let him go! Or I'll shoot you right in the head!" I scream. Chica and Bb are hiding in the corner of the room. The bunny starts to grip even harder onto his head, until I hear a small cracking sound. "Stop it!" Bonnie screams at the creature. He bites down onto the animatronics hand and punchers the metal. The bunny looks down at him and says "Bad boys get punished for breaking the rules." He rips off Bonnie's face with the screech of metal and the sound of cracking from the shell. Bonnie's head is hollow except for a few wires and his endoskeloten. The lights go out and so does my flashlight. It's stays like that for a few seconds, then the lights flicker back on. Bonnie is laying on the ground, oil pouring out of his head. The only part of his face left are his eyes. He sits up slowly. Chica runs over and hugs him. "It'll be ok. The workers will fix you in the morning. It'll be all right. It'll be..." She starts crying oil tears in his lap. Me and Bb walk over to them. Bonnie looks up at me. "It'll be ok. I'm still Bonnie. I'm the better Bonnie. He was the bad Bonnie." Bb joins in on the group hug, and I follow him. Why did this happen? It'll all be ok...right?

Why did i choose that picture...