1:40 A.M. Night 3

The hook is deep within my shoulder. I grab it to try and pull it out, but the fox pulls it out for me. He raises it again. I move out of the way this time, and his claw gets stuck in the carpet. I get my gun out, and point it straight at his head. "Are you sure you want to do that?" Mangle asks me. I forgot, the souls travel to them when it becomes day. If they couldn't transfer, then they wouldn't know what to do up on stage. I dont know why that mattered so much to me, but it did. I jump out of the way when he tries to hook me again. He is too quick though, and once again, pins me to the ground. Im fighting for my life again. Im holding his jaw back, and the front teeth are sinking into my hands. Bb tries to pull him off me, but the fox kicks him in the gut, and he goes flying. I hear him continually cough as he gets up. Im pinned and i cant get out of this mess. Annie wants to do something, but she doesnt know what. Everyone is confused, and no one can help me now. Then, if it could make matters worst, i hear a strange song. It goes to the rythem of pop goes the weasel. I hear a familiar voice sing "Oh no it looks, like your time has run out, to keep me still and stable, but when, i find, you and i jump out, pop goes the weasel..." Suddenly, the fox is knocked off me by a shadow looking figure. I cant see him because he is moving so fast, but he keeps hitting the fox, until he runs away. It turns around and says "You're ok, right?" A black and white puppet stands where the fox ran away. It wears a clown-like mask, and actually looks quite scary. "Uh, he pierced my shoulder." I say as I pull back my sleeve so he can see. "Let me look at it." He says as he walks over to me. "Who are you?" I ask as he fixes my arm. "Marionette," he says. I try to say something, but he interrupts me and says "But you can also call me by my real name, Taylor." I look at him, but he doesn't look back. "Ok." I say as I turn my head back around. He tightens the bandage around my shoulder and stands up. "All finished." I look at the bloody cloth. He did a good job. "Thank, you." I say as he helps me up. Now that I'm standing beside him, he actually is only about my waist length. "Taylor!" I hear Bb scream as he runs up and hugs him/tackles him. He pats his head. "You don't have to hug me so hard." He says annoyed. Bb and him are about the same size, hopefully I won't have to carry them both on my back.