2 Memories...

There are many pictures and it shows me two pictures. It starts playing the one to the left of me...

"You may not speek unless an adult adresses you. Never share food. Don't play at the playground. Only read or study and always do the extra credit. Are you listening boy!?" I nod. "Yes mother." She sighs. "Don't get your clothes dirty...." I stop listening. I look around the mansion. I look at all the pictures on the wall and the glass furniture. However did I end up here? My mom snaps her fingers and I go back to attention. "If you are to join a sport, you must get my approval. Now, off to middle school!" I put on my backpack and slide on my shoes. "It's ok." I say to myself. When i get to the school, I stay silent. The image skips to one month later. Kids are calling me names at lunch. "Loser!" "Goth!" "Foxface!" The kids, through the year, had gotten used to calling me foxface. I didn't know why they called me that. But it's ok. One day, I was walking home. As I was walking, a girl runs in front of me. "Come here you!" She is chasing a butterfly around. She ran into the road. A car started to come around the corner. She wasn't paying attention. I run over to her and push her out of the way. The car swirves around the road and keeps going once it takes back control. I sit back up and walk back over to the sidewalk. She stares at me as I walk down the sidewalk. The next day I am walking home, the same girl is standing in the driveway of an apartment. I keep walking. As I look at her, I notice that she is terribly skinny. So skinny, It's inhumane. Her face is dirty. I keep walking. She steps in front of me and bows down. "Thank you so much for saving my life!" I am not aloud to say anything. She looks up at me. "What's wrong? Does your throat hurt?" I shake my head. "Do you not like me?" I shake my head. She thinks for a minute than asks "Are you not aloud to talk?" I nod. She smiles. "That's ok!  My mom won't let me eat! We are almost the same!" Not aloud to eat? That's strange. "Give me a clear notebook." She suprises me with that question. I get a notebook out of my backpack with a pencil and hand it to her. She opens to a random page and gives it back to me. "Here! Just write what you want to say." I take the pencil and write down "You are welcome." and hold up the notebook so she can see. She smiles. I write on the paper again. "What's your name? I am Jacob." She takes a minute to read what I wrote. "My name is Chica!" I write on the paper. "What does girl stand for? Because Chica means girl in spanish you know." She reads what I wrote. "I don't know." I tell her I have to go back home, so I keep walking. She goes back to her apartment. It's ok.

The image changes to the one on the right...

I'm now an 8th grader. I'm walking home. I have my notebook under my arm. Chica comes running out from the drive way. She smiles and gives me a hug. "Hey! I miss you while you are at school!" I hug her back. She lets go and says "Did you make track team?" I smile and nod. She jumps up and down. She takes 2 pieces of candy out of her pocket. "Here!  Try it it's real good." I get out my notebook and write "I don't know if I am aloud." She puts it in my hand and curls my fingers around it. "You deserve it." I put the candy in my mouth and chew. It was chocolate filled with caramel. I smile. She looks over towards her apartment with a fearful expression. "I have to go, see you later," She walks away, and I walk home. I kind of wanted to talk longer. "It's ok." I say to myself. When I get home, my mom says she is meeting a coworker at Freddy's pizza because her son has been begging to go. When we get in there, my mom goes to a area where alot of adults are sitting. I look over to the play area, and Chica is over there. I walk over to her and she is really suprised to see me. "Hi Chica." I say. She smiles a real big smile. She hugs me. "I'm sorry. I know I should of told you about me and Benny before you had a chance to ask, but," I hold back tears. "It's ok." She starts crying. "What's the matter?" I look at her shoulder,and there are whip marks. "Mommy punished me for stealing the dog's food. I was trying to get it for my little brother!" I lead her into the hallway so no one has to see her cry. She cries so much, my shoulder begins to get wet. "I need a moment," she walks into the girl's bathroom. It's ok. The door to the boy's bathroom opens. A guy with half a golden bear costume and purple streak down his bangs pokes his head out the door. "Hey kid, can you help me put this on? I'm sorry for asking." I shrug and go inside the bathroom. When I go inside, he turns the lights off. "W-wha?  I can't see anything!" I feel something sharp press into my shoulder. "Dammit! I missed!" I hear a different voice say. "Give me that you idiot!" I hear the purple man say. I find the doorknob and try to run out the door, but the ax is brought down into the center of my head.
But it's ok...