1:15 A.M. Night 3

I hate seeing my friends cry. And I remember when they have, because the oil stains thier face. I scoot over to him and say "Its alright, you cared enough to give me what I cared about." He smiled, even though it still seemed like a frown. I scoot back to Annie and look up, not that there is anything to look at. "Is this how it usually is?" she asks me. "I have a feeling this was how it was supposed to be." i answer. She leans against me. "My head hurts." she says in a childish voice. I laugh and say "Well I don't suppose that a rundown pizza place has asprin, so you'll have to live with it." she smiles. Bb runs over and grabs my camera and sits down. He is flipping through the cameras. "Whatchya' doin'?" I ask him. He is staring at the camera and almost doesn't hear me. "Oh, uh, just looking at all the rooms." he replies. I try to look over his shoulder, but he scoots farther away from me. Children are stubborn. "Will you wind up the music box while your playing with it?" I say, in more of an orderly tone than I planned. He nods. I hear the music come on from close by. I look behind me, and see a giant present beside a table of toys. I walk over there and look closer at the box. There are strings connected to the cieling that travel into the box. I grab one of the strings and pull it. I hear a thud followed by a "Ouch! Bb I swear if you keep doing that I will break the lid to this box and come out!" I step back. What the hell?  Did the box just speak? Mangle runs over to me and pushes me away from the box.  "Why do you all have a talking box!?" I say as she stops in front of me. "You heard what was INSIDE the box idiot. Dont go back over there, you are ganna get yourself killed!" I stare dumbfoundedly at her. "The thingee accused Bb of pulling the string." i say, to get somewhat off topic. Mangle looks over at Bb, who looks back at her with a fake quivering smile. He is obviously scared. She crosses her arms and says "Now, explain to me what you have been doing over there!" she orders. Bb's smile stays put. "Uhh... Doing taxes!" he gets up and starts running down the hall. "Get back here you brat!" she says as she goes bolting toward him. Bonnie, Chica, and Annie watch the scene unfold. I sit in front of them and ask "Will he be ok?" Bonnie shrugs. "Probably not." Chica softly punches his arm. "He'll be fine. Mangle may be aggressive, but she would never going to hurt Bb." I smile. Uhg, my friends.