3:05 A.M. Night 1

We slowly made our way through the door. We walked into a pitch-black room, i couldn't see my hand in front of my face. I reached for my flashlight when all of a sudden, I hear a loud clanging noise. Clang clang clang. I took one step back. I suddenly hear a wierd glitchy voice. "Hardy me-e-e maydys! We-e-elcome to p-i-i-irates cove!" I start to turn around when a shadow comes running towards me. I panic and reach for my gun but im too late. Im already tackled to the ground and im holding back its razor sharp teeth. I have one hand on the top of its mouth and one on the bottom prying its mouth open. Chica tries to pull him off but he is struggling too much for her to handle. My fingers keep getting pierced from the teeth on this thing. I get a closer look at it and it looks like a torn up red fox. I lose grip of its mouth and it raises its head and hook ready to strike. Im staring in fear at this thing and suddenly i see bonnie above me. He holds up his hand and slaps the fox. Wow. Chica kicks it off me and both of them hold him still. I get up panicked and stare at them. "What are you doing? Hurry up and shoot it!" Chica yells. I get my gun out and shoot it 3 times in the chest. It falls to the ground and doesn't move. I look at my hands and they are bleeding really bad. I have to get to the stage, quick.