Guns and Roses part 1

A/N: I wanted to tackle Serena's past and why she became so distant with everyone. Also this story will explain why Serena is so hostile with a certain character, and why she has trust issues. Basically I just want to dwell on her past for angst. Keep in mind I haven't really written anything for this story, so if I make some errors point it out :)

Hope you enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She remembered falling from a staircase and landing head first on the floor.

She remembered seeing red paint spreading on the white carpet.

Where was she? She couldn't remember. Everything is getting dark. She's scared now, she doesn't want this darkness to eat her. She wants to move but she's unable to.

What now? Is this the end for her? No...that can't be. After everything she's been through, Serena Yvonne will die from falling off a flight of stairs?

Ah, that reminded her of that time when she fell on this same set of stairs many years ago. It was around that time where she started distancing herself from the world around her.

It's funny, she tells to herself. That she would fall off from the same set of stairs. But somethings different from before.

"Serena!!", she looks up to see her beloved worried. She smirks to herself, the person in front of her now couldn't possibly be like the person from way back then...

No Ash's isn't like her...

He isn't...like...

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey are you okay??", a voice calls out.

'Who are you?', Serena asks to the voice.

"Can you hear me?".

'Yeah I can'.

"Try opening your eyes!"

'I'll try...', as told the blonde haired tried to open them. Once she did, her blue eyes met cerulean eyes. Serena jumped back a little making the girl in front of her laugh.

"BWAHAHAHAHHA! That was a funny reaction!! Oh well, at least I know you're alright! Jeez, falling down from those stairs must have hurt!" a strange girl said while wiping a tear from her eye.

"Well it's not my fault those stairs are unstable! Mama and papa told me that they'll ask someone to fix it soon, but they never do!" Serena pouted. She looks at the strange girl from head to tow, she seemed to be from a prestige family. Wearing a blue silky dress, sandals, and a carrot ornament on her orange hair. She looked like a princess from those movies she used to watch.

"Come to think of it, why are you here? I don't remember anyone telling me we have guest?", The honey blonde asked. The strange girl beamed a toothy grin, "You could say we're uninvited guest, mother and father said they have business with your parents, and I decided to come along. Which was totally the right decision or I could have missed this encounter hahaha~".

Serena pouts, "If you think I'm clumsy I'm not! I'm 10 years old!" She proudly stated as if that was proof that she wasn't clumsy. The girl smiled "I'm 10 too! Hey we should be friends!", she exclaimed while holding her hand out for which Serena grabbed and was hoisted up.