A Bit About Myself

Enjoy this chapter ^_^

P.s I'll be publishing  2 chapters in one day for this book. I just feel like it :)

Enjoy ~

Serena's POV

I woke up and looked around me, I remembered saying goodnight to Ash and went back, but how did I get here? All I remembered that I passed out, because I was so sleepy that I slept on the floor. Maybe Steve picked me up and dropped me here.

I got out off bed and went straight to the bathroom to change. While in the bathroom I began to think "Is being closer to them without being forced to such a bad idea?" No it's not, but if the time comes that I have to kill them....

I sighed and left the bathroom, I opened a drawer that was at the left side of my bed, I took the journal and began reading it.

Serena Yvonne

Has a family full of gangsters, also known as the leader of the strongest gangster clan in the whole world!

My family thought me something new today! Well..my body guards thought me something today, but I call them my family.

They thought me how to shoot at such a far range and I directly hit it! I wish Mama and Papa was here...

I gritted my teeth as I tried to hold back my tears.

January 19

This is terrible! I shot my friend and I can never see them again! My parents told me to never have friends because it will only slow me down.

I just wish they were here to comfort me. I just wish they would have told me to never have a heart.

A flashback of shooting my best friend played in my thoughts. It hurts me to even call myself as a good person.

February 20

I met a boy, his name is Calem. He's so cute and nice! I hope we can more be than just friends in the future! He told me that being in love makes everything worth it, but what does he mean by that?

He's from the rivals clan the "Xerneas clan" which means I can't be able to see him ever again. I always sneak out just to see him, he always blushes when I smile. I can feel love in the air, I just hope he feels the same way.

What a mistake, I regret sneaking out just for that boy. What a waste of time....

March 16

Yes,Yes,YES!! We are finally a couple!! My parents even approved it! I'm sooo happy right now! He kissed me awhile ago and I still can't believe that I'm blushing this hard.

I hope nothing bad will happen in the future..

A tear fell and my mouth dropped...

April 21

My first ever mission, but my parents told me when this mission is finished I have to kill the person that is involved in this mission..

Also I found out the truth about my father, he isn't my father at all. My real dad left Mama, because.....I don't know.

I certain part of me believes that Mama left Papa rather than the opposite.

What a cruel world right?

I stopped reading for awhile and grabbed another item out of the drawer. It was a heart shaped locket Calem gave me, I thought I threw this a long time ago.

I sighed and continued on reading..

May 7

It's been a whole year since I wrote on this journal, well my life has been rocky for awhile, but I pushing forward. Calem has been leaving their house for quite sometime now, its either they gave him an errand or his just leaving the house without any reasonable explanation.

His probably hanging out with his friends

Lies....terrible lies...that boy treated me like I was just some tool...it makes me sick that I actually loved him

June 6

He told me he was just gonna hang out with his friend in the carnival, but he lied! He fuc*in' Lied! He lied to me just to flirt with another girl!

HE TREATED ME LIKE A TOY!! HE PLAYED WITH MY EMOTIONS!!

His just like them....his just like my parents...who thinks I'm a mere puppet..

I closed the journal and put it back on the drawer. I headed outside and saw Ash and the others eating breakfast.

"Morning!" They all greeted with a smile, I smiled at their attitude "What's for launch?" I excitedly asked "Bacon and eggs Miss" Steve said, I nodded and sat next to Ash. "Morning, how was your sleep?" He smirked "Your the one who carried me huh?" He nodded "thought so" I mumbled.

The rest kept on eating, and honestly I haven't experienced such a lively morning. This feeling is nice, but should I trust them? I looked at Ash and he knew what I was thinking for some reason "Don't worry, you can trust me" he whispered, I nodded and a faint smile grew subconsciously.

Why does he make me feel this way? It's like I've known him forever. I feel so safe around him.

"Serena, why don't we change together?" I looked at him for a minute and nodded "I don't care what my parents would think of me anymore. I just want to be myself again" I uttered "Yeah, me too" he smiled.

Changing back seems to be a good idea, I just hope nothing bad will happen like the last time I ever made a friend. I want to change, I want to tell my parents what I want them to hear. I want to be a normal person. I just want to be a normal teenage girl!

I just want that, is that so hard to get?

"Ash, what do you really think of me?"

"Wha?"

Done! How was this chapter? Vote if u liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories. Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out

P.s sorry for any grammatical errors or spellings, English isn't my first language btw.