A Full Week Of Nothing? Part 6

Ok, first of all my phone decided to die on me and well my other gadgets that has wattpad did the same 😢😢😢, so pretty much I couldn't update any stories until my phone came back to life by using a magical fairy called my mom telling me to charge it.

And second of all, I would like to thank you guys. Seriously 4k freaking reads?! How is that even possible for me to get that many reads?! Seriously thank you  😄😄😄

Well anyway enjoy this chapter!

Ash's POV

Serena went completely silent after what she said two hours ago, she agreed to help me just to be with me is too sweet. She straight up ignored me, and I know why.

Silly girl, having a grudge just because she wanted to be with me 24/7. I looked at Serena who was looking at Kate, Kenny, and the rest of the kids playing, I could see a slight grin on her face but immediately turned into a frown when she noticed me staring at her.

Don't tell me she's not gonna notice me because of this? Geez, she can be a real kid at times. I sighed and continued on cleaning the house while Serena looks after the kids. I know that she's having fun looking after them, but with her stubborn attitude and denying personality she won't admit it.

"Hey Serena!" Kate called, Serena looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Wanna play the violin again?" She asked, Serena mumbled something but I didn't hear what she said. She positioned the violin once again and I just noticed that she's still wearing my clothes and I was on my underwear the whole time.

"First, I'm only doing this so you won't make this house be a total wreck when your parents are back. Second of all, why do you want me to play the violin?" Serena asked, Kate once again had those sparkles in her eyes that only showed when Serena is talking to her "Because I saw you at the music store! You were so good at playing the piano that you didn't need to see the keys, your eyes were fully shut and you swayed your head with the melody of the song! Ever since I saw you, I wanted to be exactly like you! Well violin version, I don't know how to play the piano so I decided to practice even more with my violin! Then you played my violin and once again you surprised me that you can actually play a violin! Your my idol and I want to be just like you when I grow up!" Kate exclaimed, I chuckled and Serena's eyes widened from her explanation. I would have never thought she would inspire a kid just by her playing the piano, she's really something.

Serena gave Kate back her violin and smiled at the girl "Then why don't I teach you how to play a violin without looking at the strings?" Kate squealed in delight, I turned my gaze at Kenny who was smiling at his sister's attitude towards Serena.

I walked up to Kenny and patted his back "So that's why she wanted us to babysit you guys" Kenny nodded "She wanted to hang out with Serena just for that reason" I chuckled "Don't worry, we'll be your babysitters for now on" I assured him "You sure? What would Serena think?" He asked "I think she would agree to this after all just look at her face right now" Kenny turned his gaze on Serena who was teaching Kate some basics of the violin, I could see that her frown is turning into a smile. 

Serena's POV

I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda liking this whole babysitting thing. Well I still don't like kids, I just like this one in particular. She reminds me of me when I was a kid, so hyper, so care free, so lovable, and so....free.

Kate noticed my face frowning and she place a pinky infront of my face "Pinky promise that you will keep on teaching me!" I giggled "Promise, and if I ever break this promise grab a gun and kill me" I grinned "Okie dokie!" She exclaimed, I turned around and saw Ash still on his underwear wearing a goofy smile on his face. I walked up to him and flicked his forehead "You could have asked me to give your clothes back" I pointed out "But you were having fun teaching Kate how to play the violin, and also that you look cute on my clothes" I furiously blushed and looked the other way, I sometimes hate it when he acts so cute around me.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to change back into my normal clothes, after that I gave him his clothes and he went inside the bathroom. I went back to Kate who was talking with the other kids and they all nodded and left the house "Where are they going?" I asked "Well you see their parents don't know that they left the house, so they have to get there before their parents finds out" She explained "WHAAAT?!" I exclaimed "Yeah, we do this all the time!" She smiled "....what am I gonna do with you" I sighed, Kenny tugged my red cardigan I looked at him and he smiled "It's almost time for the big surprise!" I tilted my head "What surprise?" I asked "Well you see, it turns out Kate really idolized you and well she knows your birthday" I turned around and saw Ash holding a gift box "This whole babysitting thing was a lie, Serena happy birthday" My eyes widened and I put my hands on my mouth.

Then suddenly Misty and the others appeared out of nowhere and cheered "Happy birthday!" They all exclaimed a tear drop on my cheek and my smile grew.

"How?" I was lost for words, how? How did they know my birthday? "It turns out Kate knew you since she was just 6 and well started researching all about you, she knows everything about you from all the new, magazines, and live cast that you were in." Kenny explained, it seems I found my stalker.

Ash walked up to me and handed a small box "It took awhile, but I managed to plan this whole thing up just for you" He said sweetly "Ash..." I uttered "Happy birthday Serena, I love you" I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I fully let tears of joy run down my face as I hugged Ash and everyone else for this.

"Open it" I nodded and took the small box, I opened it and saw a locket shaped like a heart "Remember, we were meant to be" I rubbed my tears away from my eyes and smiled brightly at Ash "Thank you Ashy!"

Never thought that all those painful memories, injuries, and sacrifices. Were all worth it just for this one event. Thank you my dear friends...

??????'s POV

Wait...did Ash just said to Serena that he loves her?! H-H-How dare her! Ash is mine! I swear Serena Yvonne, that I will take what's rightfully mine whether you like it or not!

Done! How was it? Vote if u liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories. Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!

I'm still in love with this drawing ❤❤❤❤Good job Serena_Yvonne_Li for this cute drawing ^_^

Good job Serena_Yvonne_Li for this cute drawing ^_^