Why Is She So Grumpy?

Heyyo! Here's chapter 3 ^_^ anyway enjoy~

Anyway enjoy~

Ash's POV

I deeply blushed from her compliment even though she showed no emotion what so ever. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that she wasn't like this before...why though?

"W-W-What?!" Misty stammered as a vein popped on her head and a purple surrounded her as she was giving her the Misty look (It's more than a death look, it's the Misty death look)

She looked at her and yawned "If your trying to scare me you have to do better than that carrot head" she smirked "Oh that's it!!!!" Misty pounced at her once again, but like before she just pushed Misty aside and didn't even bother looking at her.

"Miss we're here" one of her gaurds said. We all exited the van and what we saw was truly incredible "Woah! What a mansion!" We all exclaimed, she walked infront of us and we followed behind.

One of her gaurds went beside us and says "Sorry if she's acting so grumpy you see she wasn't like this before" We all tilted our heads "What made her change?" Dawn asked "It's best if she told you guys, but I'm afraid you have to gain her trust first" We nodded and looked at her, she was just walking on ahead not caring about what we are talking about. What happened?

I walk on ahead and stood beside her, she looks at me with a glare, yet it wasn't as intense like Misty's.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly "I'm Ash by the way, what's yours?" I asked "It's none of your business" she said man, talk about cold as ice "Com'on if we're gonna live here you can atleast tell us your name" I pouted, she slightly smiled but immediately put another emotionless face "It's Serena....Yvonne" I smiled "There you go!" I smiled, she looked away and I laughed nervously.

At least I now know her name, Serena Yvonne....what a cute name.

I backed up and met up with the others "So what did you talk about?" Gary asked "I asked what was her name and she said her name is Serena Yvonne" I said "Well atleast she's now telling us a little about her right?" We all nodded and ran towards Serena who was about to enter the mansion.

"Welcome, I guess" she muttered and her gaurds opened the door revealing an indoor swimming pool?! Serena walked inside and looked at us "What? You don't have this inside your houses?" We all shook our heads "Well you can swim if you want, I never liked swimming anyway. If you need anything talk to my Yvelts they will give you anything you need" She said, we nodded and entered the building.

Her Yvelts looked at us with a welcoming smile "Welcome!" They all exclaimed, I feel so safe around here despite it's a house full of gangsters.

Two of her gang showed us our room, and once we opened the door our jaws dropped. The room was bigger than our houses combined! This girl is freaking rich, or maybe even the richest person in the world!

Well all unpacked and called which is our beds. After that someone knocked on the door, I opened it and it was the same guy who told us about the Serena thing.

"Hi! What's your name?" I asked "I'm Zaldy" he said "Well what's wrong?" Gary asked "Miss wants to see you in her room right now, I can show you where it is so you won't get lost" We nodded and followed him to her room.

We arrived infront of her room and it was..something. The door was alot girly from the fact she doesn't look like one well...yeah she's pretty cute and all, but she acts more of a boy than a girl.

I knocked on the door and it revealed a girl with a red dress "Took you guys long enough" my jaw dropped while the others followed my action.

She raised an eyebrow "What? You haven't seen a girl in a red dress before? What about you carrot head?" Misty snaps "I AM NOT CARROT HEAD" I could see a slight smirk from Serena, I guess annoying people is a way to make her smile.