What You Need To Know

Heey~ ^_^ remember what I said that I would publish two chapters in one day? Well, I did it XD. Anyway enjoy~

Serena's POV

After the whole Calem mess was over me and my crew went back to the mansion and I could continue my conversation with a certain superior of mine.

"Well, should I?" I asked, the man in the screen with black hair nodded "Let them know what you truly feel Mademoiselle, let them know who is Serena Yvonne" I nodded "Thanks Sycamore...you've been a great help" He shooked his head "I didn't do anything, it is you that have to do everything here on out, you will be recognize as not a shadow of your parents success, but a true person that will lead this clan into success!" Sycamore exclaimed "I have no idea what you said, but I'll try" I uttered and ended the call.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed and stare at the cieling. It's been awhile that I felt this way towards others, so happy and so normal. I wish this will last forever, but when this is all over I have to kill them or else my parents would kill them for me. This one mission changed everything not only me, but the atmosphere around me. It feels nicer and it makes me feel energized.

I honestly don't know why, but I want to fully know them. Not just as them being protected, I want to now them as friends. I have counted how many days, months, and years that I last talked to anyone or even my friends. It's been 2 years, 7 months, and 20 days since I've felt this way to others.

I closed my eyes and imagined my past friends that has left me, because I was too dangerous to be with. They all turned their backs at me and I was left alone and scared until Calem met me, but good things have to come to an end as he did something I cannot accept. And now Ash and the others entered my life, but they stayed with me after I told them what I am they still wanted to be protected by someone who can clearly kill them.

My phone rang causing me to snap out of my thoughts, I picked up my phone and answered the call "Yes?" I spoke "Serena.....it's your...ugh, mother..." Mama spoke weakly "What happened to you?" I asked not caring what the reason is "Your father...." I gritted my teeth and tears began to swell up "Wh-What about him?" I stuttered "He drank last night and.....abused me till' he passed out" I let out a "tch" and a hiss "So? Why would I care? He's not my father anyway" I said coldly "You don't understand S-" I cut he off "No, you don't understand! I needed you guys, but where were you? Oh right somewhere far away from Kalos! I needed you guys here when I lost so many of my friends and hwta did you guys told me? Never have any friends because it will only slow you down, BUT YOU GUYS ARE THE ONE WHO'S SLOWING US DOWN! You have no idea how much I missed you guys! No idea how much sorrow you brought us when you left. You have no heart that just use me like a puppet instead of your DAUGHTER!" I snapped letting every anger and sorrow out "Serena...your father never left me, I left him....he wanted to stay with me, but I was greedy and selfish that I wanted more power so I divorced him" Mama said quietly "That's it? That was the God damn reason?! That's f*ck*n' it?! You left him, because you wanted more power?!" I pretty much screamed at the top of my lungs, I'm pretty sure Steve and the others could hear me yell.

That was the reason? The entire reason why they got divorced, because she wanted more power? And she's only telling me this now? I feel torn again, mixed emotions that has disappeared since Ash came and now it's back. What should I do? What can I do?

"Serena please if you have a heart please forgive me" I kept quiet and bit my lower lip "Too bad I don't.." I replied and ended the call. I opened the window and took a deep breathe "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs letting everything out leaving me empty inside, I threw my phone from my window an it landed on the ground. I fell on my knees and cried.

What made me into this heartless person? What did I do to deserve this? Why is my life full of challenges? Why me? Why?

I kept on crying until I heard someone open the door, I look up and saw Ash. "Serena what happened? Zaldy said you were yelling and screaming, is this about Calem?" I shook my head and stood up, I tackled him into a hug and I started crying again "Serena, what's wrong? You can tell me.." He said softly "My parents...that's what" I uttered glaring at the floor and letting my tears fully flow down my face. "Serena don't cry, I like your beautiful smile. Please? Do it for me?" My eyes widened as he rubbed my tears away from my face "I never felt this way towards anyone Serena, and I don't know what it is but for now I just want you to be happy" I looked at him, He stood there looking strong and happy while I'm here who's a total wreck. "Serena never give up until the very end, cause' it will all be worth it if you did" he smiled "Even if it kills me?" He nods "You have to enjoy your own life, your parents cannot control you like a a puppet you need to stand up and fight for your right!" He exclaimed, I smiled and I could feel my cheeks warming up, am I blushing?

"Ok then...I'll smile just for you...Ash" I uttered, he chuckled and gave me a box "Open it" I opened it and it revealed a blue ribbon "When I saw it,  it reminded me of your eyes and well I wanted to buy it and give to you as a gift" I giggled "Thanks Ash, I'll always treasure it" I gave him my biggest smile that I could muster "Yeah just like that, smile" He said as he smiled "You go back to your room for awhile Ash, I think I'm gonna go and take a shower" he nodded and left, I looked at myself on a mirror and sighed "Time for a change..." I took a pair of scissors from my drawer and took a set of clothes out of my cabinet and entered the bathroom.

"Becoming someone huh? This will start that"

Done! How was this chapter? Vote if you liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories ^_^ anyway see u guys in the next chapter, Peace Out!

Never give up :)