One True Feelings

Hey~ enjoy this chapter ^_^

Serena's POV

"I...I don't know..." I bowed my head, Ash went silent after that. "I don't know what to feel, nor what to do. I want to be with you on the other hand don't want to, because of what Calem did to me 2 years ago" I said, I looked at Ash who was at the verge of crying, but I didn't want him to as I embraced him.

"Serena...I'll wait for you..until then I will always love you" He whispered in my ear "I know you will, your not like him who treated me as a toy. Until then please understand why I cannot reciprocate your feelings for me" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek "I love you Serena" he uttered, I closed my eyes and let this moment happen. Until a gunshot ruined it, I opened my eyes and saw Ash got shot on the arm.

He collapsed as I knelt down beside him. My heart shattered in pieces as I looked at his wound. I heard footsteps behind me, I grabbed a gun out of my pocket and aimed at the person behind me, Calem.

"My, my. What a nuisance" He growled in anger "I told you, stay away from my Serena" he said harshly, Ash stood up and shot a cold glare at him "You have no right to tell me that! You are not her boyfriend which means I have the right to be with her!" He exclaimed "Ash..." I mumbled, Calem fired once again, but I pushed him aside and dodged it just in time. I pulled the trigger of my gun and it almost hit Calem.

"Why are you doing this Serena? Didn't you said that we will always be together forever?" I gritted my teeth and snapped "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BRING UP THE PAST YOU RUINED!" Calem stepped back a little, I went beside Ash and smiled "That Serena you know is long gone after what you did, I never had a heart by then until Ash here revived it" Ash smiled and a blush appeared on his cheek "Serena..." I turned back to Calem and went into serious mode "I never wanted to fall in love ever again, I never wanted to be with someone whom I care for ever again, you made me think my parents were right. You made me think I was just something that everyone can use like a mere puppet. Do you have any idea how many times I cried because of you? How many nightmares about you? How many times my mind replayed that scene? How many times I tried killing myself with sleeping pills? No, because you just moved on! You chose to be with the girl instead of me who was suffering!" I sobbed as I fired the gun at him, He simply stood there and took the hit causing him to bleed out on his stomach.

Ash wrapped his arm around me for comfort as I cried on his shoulder "You don't know how much I loved you back then..." I murmured, Ash tightened the hug and as I grip on his shirt.

"Serena...don't cry, I'll wait for you till' the end" he said softly, I now realized how much I cared for Ash despite how I acted towards him at the start, he chose to love me.

He is by far the only person that I ever loved besides Calem, but the difference between the two of them is he will never betray me.

I looked back at Calem who was walking away while mumbling something about Ash, he won't rest until he gets me huh?

I pulled away from the hug and looked at the beautiful scenery once again. Suddenly all my doubts vanished and made me realize how much I changed till' then.

Ash went beside me and held my hand "Well, we're all alone" I nodded "You should thank Calem for making me realize something" He looked at me with a confused look "He made me realize something, why should I not fall in love because my first love didn't end in a good way? Hell, didn't I want to change? Why should I live on the past where he was with me? I never thought of being the person that will wait for that person to come back" I said "Why are you saying that to me?" I turned my gaze to him, his hazel brown eyes were just mesmerizing, I never thought I would end up falling for him.

I leaned closer and he was just staring at me "You're my closest friend despite that we just met I guess a week ago, but you made me into the person who I am right now. I never thought I would say that to guy, heh, I miracles do happen. I was blinded by anger and misery, I didn't want to move on. You made me realize how I'm a pathetic loser who won't go on because I lost my first love, talk about an idiot. The way you made me feel happy and safe is by far one of the best features why I like you, Calem was missing something and that was your attitude Ash. You may say that your nothing and crap like that, but what I see in you is different. Back when I was crying because of my argument with my mother and you comforted me until the end made me realize how special you are in my life, I know I may sound cheesy, but you're the reason why my world turned upside down in a good way. You made me realize how much I needed to trust my own heart instead of my mind, because without my heart how could my mind function right? My heart is the only thing I need when it comes to decisions and you made me open my eyes to something I thought that was impossible, falling in live once again" After I finished, he smiled and leaned closer until we were just inches apart "I thought I had to wait for you for a really long time, but I guess I was wrong. What I said back there was wrong, I didn't fell in love because you were drop dead gorgeous, it was the real you that made me fell for you. You never cease to impress me and I too know that we met a week ago, but it feels like we've known each other forever and I love you Serena" he confessed, I never felt like this before even with Calem I never felt this warm feeling of acceptance and love, who am I kidding? Ash is much better than Calem 100%, I guess I was too blind to see what I wanted for so long was just right infront of me the whole time.

I leaned in closer and before our lips touch I say "I love you too Ashy, you are my one and only"

Ok thank freaking goodness I finished this today, because I went to an anime convention here in the Philippines and well I managed to buy a Serena Keychain and a White Keychain XD and many more wooh! Vote if you liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories. Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!

 Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!

I just saw this and I fangirled to the max XD