Apologizing Also Means A New Start

Heeeeey~~~

Guess who is still suffering from exams, but still decodes to update this story because I love you guys? That's right the female version of the dark one! That's me White Yvonne follow vote me for president and wait what? XD

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^ because this story is gonna end 😢😢😢😢

Serena's POV

I just continued to run as far as I can from that woman. Why? Why did I even save her? Why didn't I just let her get shot? What made me save her? Why do I feel such a passion towards her?

Every stepped I took makes a great, yet painful distance from her, I just can't see her right now.

Once I was far enough I collapsed on the sidewalk and looked up at the dark gray clouds covering the sun, great it's gonna rain.

I continued to look up until a rain drop tapped my forehead then it started to rain heavily.

I once again run trying to find a nearby shelter that I could stay for awhile, but me being unlucky as f*** I have not found anything.

I decided to just stay at the nearby park and watch the rain pass by. I don't mind rain, I actually love it. I would always play on the rain with my friends, but since they left I kept playing by myself.

I looked up and saw the clouds become darker which means there's a storm coming. I sighed and decided to go walk back to the  hotel, but rent another room. I just can't face her right now.

As I was walking back, I kept on shivering from the cold and the fact my clothes are wet. Then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Ash?!

"Surprise" He nervously smiled at me "What do you want? Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?" I harshly asked "All I remember was you running off" He uttered "Why did you look for me? I've been such a jerk to you..." I murmured "Because I love you Serena that's why" he replied, I turned my gaze towards his eyes and saw how loving and caring his love for me, I've been such a fool huh?

"Serena, I know that you have a hard life, but it doesn't mean you can't let your friends get involve...it's part of life Serena" He stated "And that's what I'm trying to avoid....life" I mumbled "Why?" I turned my gaze to side and looked at the sidewalks drenched in water from the rain "I'm not normal Ash, and I know Calem told you about it, but the fact that I cannot die by a bullet or anything other than my time then I'm not normal. Everytime a friend of mine managed to find out about that secret they left me, because they don't want a friend who has some kind of drug inside her...I'm trying to avoid people, so I don't get hurt anymore" I said "But you have me" my eyes widened and my gaze looked back at his "I'll be there Serena, and I know you'll be there for me. I love you Serena please forgive what I have done awhile back" He said sincerely

I look up and saw the clouds clearing the sky. Then sunlight hit my forehead, I placed my hand on my chest and felt my heartbeat beat faster than ever. This is love isn't it? And I just pushed him away because of my own selfish reasons. I'm pathetic.

"I seriously don't know what you guys see in me" I sighed and looked back at Ash "Why you love me so much even how mean I am to you guys, I seriously don't know why you ever fallen in love with me Ash I truly don't, but I don't want that to disappear, because I love you Ash....I truly do" I confessed "Serena will you be mine forever?" I nodded "Yeah, now and forever. I forgive you" I smiled and the sky was clear once again.

"Yo, Ashy boy! Good job!" We turned around and saw Gary and the others who was smirking at us "You were eavesdropping on us?!" We both said feeling embarrassed "Yep! That was soooooooo cute~" May cooed 

I chuckled and looked at them once again "Well, what are "we" gonna do now?"

Done! How was it? Vote if u liked it, commentfor more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories ^_^ anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!