Gaining Her Trust

Hey yo GiGi! Here's chapter 5 ^_^ enjoy~

Ash's POV

Wow talk about something, Serena just told her something about her past and the next thing was nothing, like she never even did it on the first place.

We all looked at her as silence took hold, she carefully wrap the bandage around her arm. I could see that her eye is twitching, probably from the pain.

I went closer to her and took the bandage and carefully wrapped it around her arm "You know I could have jus-" I cut her off "You need to atleast have someone there when you need it the most and well I want to be that person" I blushed, she raised an eyebrow and a giggle escaped from her mouth "Your weird you know that" she smiled, I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside and I don't know why.

Misty began glaring at her as she looked jealous, I wonder why? "Hey stop showing PDA it's disgusting" Gary smirked "Who are you?" Serena asked "I'm the one and only Gary Oak hot stuff" He winked at her "Ok nice to meet you Oak tree" she innocently smiles, I love that smile..wait what?!

Dawn and the others laughed while I stare at her, she was drop dead gorgeous. Despite her attitude she's really pretty.

"Hey why don't we introduce ourselves?" They nodded

"Ash"

"Dawn"

"Misty"

"May"

"Gary"

"Paul"

"Iris"

"Cilan"

"Nice to meet you!" We all exclaimed, Serena looked at us with a slight smile on her face "Nice to meet ya' idiots" We all fell anime style.

"We properly introduced ourselves and that's what you call a greeting?!" Misty growled "At least I didn't call you guys goons isn't that right carrot head?" She smirked, she's really something to fight back.

"I AM NOT CARROT HEAD!" Misty snapped, Serena giggled "Fine, fine. Nice to meet you guys and nice to meet you....Misty" We all stared at her, who is she exactly? We don't know, but we will find out soon enough.

Serena stood up and went outside leaving us all dumbstrucked.

Serena's POV

That felt nice. It feels good to be myself again, but I can't, I just can't.

I closed the door behind me and pulled out my phone. The phone rang and someone answered it.

"Serena?" A faint voice spoke "Yeah it's me, I want to talk with my mother, can you please give her the phone?" I said, I heard some stuttering until I heard Mama's voice on the other end.

"Yes Serena?" Mama asked

"Tell me somethin'"

"What is it?" Mama said

"Tell me the truth why do we need to protect them" I said sternly

"My, my, your as clever as ever my dear daughter" I can feel her smirk as I gritted my teeth in anger

"How do you know? You never visit and if you do it's always work!" I exclaimed

"Serena don't raise your voice at your own mother! I should teach you some Manners when we get there!" She said angrily

"Oh right! Just like you promised to visit when it's my birthday? Or when it was Christmas? When?!" I hissed

"If your father-" I cut her off

"HE IS NOT MY FATHER!" I snapped

"SERENA YOUR HIS DAUGHTER AND THAT'S THAT!" She yelled

"I KNOW that he isn't! I am from the man named Xavier!" I growled

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM BY HIS NAME!" I glared and clenched my fist "Why?! Because he left you? Or did you left him?!" Tear began to build up in my eyes

"Serena you have no Manners when it comes to your eld-" I cut her off once again

"How should I know?! You were never there to teach me! You were never there to guide me! I was ALONE mother!" I fell on the floor crying

"Serena...." Mama said quietly

"Don't call me that.....I'm pathetic aren't I? I'm weak....you probably don't want a daughter who is weak" I quietly said

"Serena that isn-" I ended the call.

I let all my anger and sorrow out, it's been 8 years since I felt like this. Ever since I found out who was my real father.

I stood up and looked behind me and I saw Ash look at me with worry "What?" I said while rubbing my tears away. "You have been keeping this feeling for a long time haven't you?" My body stiffened and I bit my lower lip "Just let it out" I looked at him and he had the refreshing smile that I never saw before, who exactly is he?

"Why do you care so much?" I asked "I've been feeling that way ever since I found out my real dad, just like you I hid it for a long time until I really had enough" My eyes widened, his just like me.

"I'm here for you don't worry" He gave a toothy grin, I slightly grinned and I felt my arms reaching out for him, but I decided not to.

"Thanks Raven boy" I smirked "I don't mind if you call me that. It's a special nickname from a special friend" Wait, special friend?

I looked at him with a confuse look while he shook his head "Nevermind what I said" I nodded.

He then turned around and opened the door "Don't worry your secret is safe with me" he winked "Yeah...." I muttered.

His just like Calem, but more special....special for me atleast.

How was this chapter? Vote if you liked it, comment  for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories ^_^. Anyway see u in the next chapter, Peace Out~