Trying To Prove Myself

Gawd, I've been busy XD I spent most of my time making chapters for my new book and forgot to update this book.

Well I hope u enjoy it~

Serena's POV

There I was eating ice cream and watching a movie, I don't exactly know why I'm doing this though. I'm not angry, nor sad that Ash walked away it just pained me to see that he could care less about my feelings, at least that's what I think.

I look around my room and well a tear ran down my cheek. This room was where he told me his strange feelings for me and also that blue ribbon.

This room has some secrets of it's own, but I don't think it's here anymore. Back then below this room is my so called hideout, I would always drop down on my trap door next my left drawer and just from the tip of my foot I would fall and be inside my hideout rearranging my gun collection.

Hehe, sounds so cheesy that I'm just here eating ice cream when I'm depress what has he done to me? Well I could care less about the down falls of this change all I care about is him being happy.

What happened? What made me say that? Why am I so stupid? He probably hates me now...

Great job Serena
Everything that you thought was finally your time, wasn't after all.

Ash's POV

I left the mansion awhile ago to go for a little walk. Things seemed to be falling apart. Why? What made her think that way? Was it because of that surprise birthday party? Was it because of me confessing my love that made her torn?

I looked around me and saw happy couples acting so lovey dovey with each other not caring that they're out in public, I gritted my teeth and walked faster. I don't want to go back to that mansion right now. Not until I found an answer.

Not until I prove myself to her. Not until I make sure she doesn't feel like a burden to anyone.

"Serena...."

???????'s POV

Oooh, just like the plan. Nothing will keep as apart Ash Ketchum, Serena isn't the one for you I am!

"Calem now..." Calem nodded and walked up to Ash without the raven haired boy noticing. Before he even noticed Calem punched him on the stomach and pulled out a gun and aimed it at his chest.

"Perfect...." I smirked, I looked at Ash who's eyes widened and his body stiffened. He won't be able to get out of this one for sure.

Ash's POV

"Calem! I swear to go if you pull that trigger Serena will kill you!" He let out a "tch" and knelt down to see my face "What a pathetic boyfriend you are! You can't even let her feel that she is your friend not a burden! So your willing to sacrifice your girlfriend's life just so your life would be saved? How pathetic is that!" He exclaimed, but little does he know that someone was behind him.

"Well technically I'm the one who's protecting him. Also speak for yourself Calem, Ash didn't cheat on me with a blue haired slut." He raised both of his hand up and turned around only to meet Serena's gun aimed purposely on his head. "Serena pleas-" she cut him off "Your trying to get back with me even though you're still in a relationship. Your by far the worst boy I ever met, I can't believe I ever fell in love with you" she scoffed, Calem went on his knees and begged "Please Serena! We were in love right? Me, you. The boy who was lost and broken and a girl who was hyper and sweet" she glared at the boy "Who says people never change? Calem that girl you knew is long gone, I am not my parent's shadow anymore. I am not their robot and clearly not your toy to play with!" She exclaimed.

I cautiously stood up and went beside Serena only to be glared by her "How dare you leave the house without anyone knowing! Do you even know how worried I was?!" She exclaimed angrily "Serena I'm sorry" I uttered "I don't give a crap! You have no idea how much it pained me to see you not in the mansion and no one knows where you are! Do you even know who it would feel for me?!" She begun to sob, Calem glared at me only to be glared back by Serena "I can't believe that I'm actually crying because of you two...I don't even know what to do right now..." she sobbed "Leave Ash and be with me! Clearly Ash isn't treating you right, but I will! Please!" Calem pleaded.

I walked up to Calem and punched him "Serena would never be with a guy who had cheated on her!" I growled, Serena placed a hand on my shoulder "Ash, Calem isn't worth it" I clenched my fist "He isn't, but you are. Serena you're not a burden, what would make you think you are?" She bowed her head "Everything you guys have given me are the things that I had craved for from all of the years I've been alone, I guess because of that surprise party it made me think" I shooked my head "You are not a burden ok? Never in a million years Serena..never...I will always love you as a lover and a friend" She smiled "Yeah.....yeah.." I looked back at Calem who clearly got passed out from my punch, weakling.

"Well let's go, Misty and the others are waiting" I nodded and held her hand. We began to walk away from the boy that brought sorrow hand in hand. Nothing will tear us apart, I'm sure of it.

???'s POV

No! No,No,Noo! Calem you weakling! SERENA YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!
YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR DOINGS!! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THIS REGION! I WILL KILL YOU AND AFTER THAT I WILL GET MY REWARD!! AND THAT IS ASH KETCHUM!

Done! Man that was freaking hard to make 😥😥😥 Well I'm finally done! How was this chapter? Vote if u liked it, commentfor more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories! Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!