Some Time To Think

Enjoy this chapter ^_^

Ash'sPOV

Serena told us to take a look around the mansion, so we won't get lost around here. We went around from different floors and honestly having a house this big is called a mall.

I decided to look around without anyone with me. As I continued exploring I began thinking about the current events that have been played. The beach accident, the alleyway accident, Serena, and how I want to be her friend.

Serena, she's really something. I just can't put my finger into it, but I feel happy when I'm around her like I always want to be by her side forever, what is this feeling?

I was deep in thought causing me to not look where I was going. I stopped for a minute and looked around, this mansion was like a maze!

I went from left to right, but I kept on getting deeper and deeper in this mansion. I decided to stop and sat down on the floor and tried to think what should I do on this situation. Honestly I never got lost, not even once! I was a pretty normal kid until Serena appeared, not that I'm complaining or anything. It just that, things got out off hand real quick. We were just having fun on the beach until the gang appeared and almost threatened us. Then people are trying to kill us, because of that we have to live under another gangster's supervision.

We don't know if we can trust them, but I trust Serena. From her looks to her attitude towards her mother, I see a girl that is being forced to look up to her parents legacy.

I don't know how to explain it but Serena has this charm in her that only I can see. I just met her, but I feel a weird connection towards her like we're connected in some way.

I let my thoughts carry on as I look at the ceiling, it's been more than 8 years since I found out who was my real father and ever since then I never think of my step father the same way ever again. You could say me and Serena are the same, being forced to do what we don't want. Like she's being forced to protect us while I'm being forced to lead my father's business. It's a cruel world, but I still think of it as normal.

I don't know how to put this, but Serena is the definition of abnormal, she never cease to surprise me. Then again I just met her, but I feel like I've known her forever.

I kept on thinking and thinking until I saw a hand infront of me "You talk too loud ya' know that" my eyes widened and what I saw infront of me was a honey blonde haired girl with a smile plastered on her face "So I'm like that to you or somethin'?" She tilted her head, so cute....shut up Ash.

"What?" She giggled "You didn't notice that you were talking out loud?" I nervously scratch the back of my neck "I guess I was" I grabbed her hand as she pulled me up "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked "You see that door at the end" she said pointing at a brown old wooden door that was at the end of the hallway "Yeah?" I muttered "That's my hideout, or thinking room" she said "Oh" I looked at the room and it looked really old like no one even knew that it was there in the first place.

"If you want you can come with me" She said, I raised an eyebrow and she looked at me with a "not what you think" look and I nodded "Then C'mon" she went ahead and I followed from behind, she opened the door and it revealed a room full of papers and guns. I cautiously went inside and by the time I fully entered she was already on a chair and was looking at a picture frame. "Just like you said from earlier, you too were being forced to do something right?" I nodded "Even if I don't look like it, but I hate being a gangster. I never intended to be one, but our family tradition had been passed down on me and now I'm the leader." She sighed "You know, your the first one that saw this side of me. Everyone thinks that I only had a cold and heartless side, but a part of me isn't and that is my true self" I looked at her with a strange of guilt and pity towards her.

I walked towards her and sat down on the floor next to her "At least your not being forced to do everything your parents want right?" She shooks her head "Everything I do is precisely what my parents wants me to do. Pretty much I'm more like a puppet rather than their daughter" She said sadly "Well.....why don't we make a promise?" She looks at me with a confused look "Why don't we change into the side we want?" I suggested, she chuckled "If it's that easy I would have probably changed 7 years ago" I sighed "Then we'll change together!" I exclaimed "Yeah, I guess change isn't that bad" she quietly said.

I stood up and putted my hand on her left shoulder "Never give up! That's what makes me keep on moving!" I exclaimed "Your really something Ash" I blushed and she chuckled "Your special than the others, that's what I like about you" she smiled "What do you mean by that?" I smirked "It's not what you think alright? Your just someone I can rely on" I pouted, but replaced it with a smile. She chuckled "Seriously it's a good thing your cute or I would have been weirded out" she smirked "Oh yeah? What if I told you that I'm just wearing a face mask?" I chuckled "Your really something Ash Ketchum, but at least I can rely on you and I feel safer" she smiled

"Well let's get back. It's 12:00 in the morning anyway" My eyes widened "WHAAAAAT?!"

How was it? Vote if you liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories ^_^ See u guys in the next chapter, Peace Out!