The Day I Met Her

Heeey~ It's White Yvonne and I present to you a new story "Don't Fall In Love With Me", I hope you guys will enjoy this first ever chapter!

Ash's POV

Hi I'm Ash Ketchum, I'm 16 years old and well I'm as normal as normal can be. I'm just a normal kid with a normal life, My friends and I are currently on summer vacation and today we're going to the beach to cool off from the heat.

Well here we are at the beach, Gary and I raced towards the ocean and the rest were just finding a good spot to put all of our things.

"Not bad Ashy boy" Gary teased "Speak for yourself" I smirked, we began splashing sea water at each while the others joined in.

We were having fun until gunshots were being fired. "EVERYONE GET OUT OFF THE BEACH OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!" A group of gangsters threatened "Oh crap! That's the Yveltal clan!" Gary whispered "What should we do?" I asked "Let's get outta here before things get ugly" We all nodded and began walking away, but two gangsters stopped us "Where do you think your going eh?" They glared at us "What? You told us to get outta here didn't you?" Misty retorted "We don't let our victims go that easily" one of them smirked and the other one pulled out a gun from his pocket.

We all raised our hands and began trembling in fear, I thought everything was normal, but I was wrong, no this isn't normal! It's not even close to normal!

The man pulled the trigger and we all closed our eyes, but pain never speared around our body. We all slowly opened our eyes and saw a girl with long honey blonde hair held the man's hand to prevent him from firing at us.

"Let go Steve" She shot a glare at him "M-Miss?! Wh-What are you d-do here?" He stammered, She looks at us with no emotion what so ever just a blank cold stare of despair can be seen from her "I was just trying to relax and then you pathetic goons got here" she said almost unpleased that they arrived and caused a scene.

"But-" she cut them off "No buts! We'll be discussing about this mess later, now let me have my day off in peace!" She gave them all a death stare and they shrugged and quickly bolted away from here.

She turned around and saw us, she looked at us one by one in the same time her face looked pale and cold, she had a scar on her left cheek, but it was hidden by her long honey blonde hair. She sighed and turned away from us, Misty stepped infront of me and says "Hey! Are you the reason they arrived here?" The girl stopped walking and slightly turned her face towards Misty "Yeah I guess, but I never wanted them to do this" she uttered "Wait if the-" She cut Misty off "You should be careful next time. You all could have been killed" I saw Misty gritted her teeth and had fire in her eyes, well this isn't good.

We all held her down to prevent her from hitting the girl who saved us "Lemme go! Let me beat up the little sassy arrogant little face of hers!" Misty hissed, she looks at us and walks away, but before she left completely she says "We probably will meet each other again, so prepare yourselves....losers" and then she exits the beach

????'s POV

Great, just great, they had to come and get me while I was relaxing. They just had to ruin my fun!

I arrived at my house which is a mansion filled with gangsters. I opened the door and my slave- I mean waiters greeted me.

I should probably introduce myself, I'm Serena Yvonne, I'm 16 years old and I'm the leader of the strongest gangster clan in the world.

My clan is called the Yveltal Clan, because me and my family has a locket that is shaped the letter Y and the first ever gangster was named Yveltal.

My dad and my mom is at Kanto probably raiding some other gangster clans for more power and strength, yes our goal as the strongest is to BE the strongest meaning we always need to steal other peoples cherish items for our dominance and reputation.

My group has been telling me to go for a day off, and I did but then they ruined it.

I saw Steve and the others holding a letter from my parents, I took it and began reading it.

Dear Serena

You have made us proud! You're finally becoming a full-fledged gangster of our clan! They told us you've killed more than 10 innocent bystanders and we couldn't be happier. Remember never give up, and never show mercy towards the weak. Remember we are aiming to be the best and to do that we have to be the strongest!

Your parents

Xavier and Grace

XOXO

P.s We have a mission for you, but we will give you the information tomorrow.

I sighed and tore the paper apart after I finished reading it "Strength is for the weak...dearest mother and father..." I mumbled and went up to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and hid my face under my pillow and began thinking about the group of teenagers that look just about my age that I saved.

They all seemed normal in the same time unique for some reason. Oh well, probably just my imagination, why would I care? I don't even know them and I don't believe in friends or love. Besides when you fall in love with me the only thing you will get is pain and despair.

This is my story after all, I'm the one they call heartless and cold, because I am one. Don't test with me, or you'll be sorry.

Done! How was it? Vote if you liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories.

Also I'm currently trying sick, and I tried my best to make sure this story was ok, so I won't be able to update any stories for awhile. Anyway see you on the next chapter when I feel alot better. Peace Out!