Sweet, Sweet Revenge?

Heeey~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much I enjoyed making this ^_^

Ash's POV

There I was standing infront of the entrance  of Dove's secret lair. I just can't believe that Dove and Serena are sisters, I can't believe her sister would kill just for taking what she wanted when they were kids.

I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. The opened revealing Misty and Dawn holding some ropes and....some objects I don't know.

"A-Ash?! What are you doing here?!" Misty asked "I came here to make out with the two of you......" I murmured feeling embarrassed as hell. Misty's eyes widened while Dawn nose bleeded "So Ummmm where can we?" Misty instantly pulled me to her and the two instantly dragged me into a room.

Once they locked it they looked at me devilishly "Umm you sure you want to do this?" I sweatdropped, talk about desperate. "We've been wanting this from the start Ashy" Dawn pointed out "Then the two of you won't be getting that" I smirked "Wha-*Bonk*"  Dawn turned around and saw Misty on the floor behind her was Serena smirking.

"Soooo do you still wanna make out with me knowing my crazy gangster girlfriend is here?" I smirked "I'll take my chances..." Serena facepalmed and knocked her out "Those two are nothing but useless girls. Why would Dove ever hire the two?" She asked herself "Probably to get information" I replied "Yeah, Dove won't like this" she smirked and unlocked the door. The two of use left the room and searched around the house.

There was no sign of Dove everywhere, but little do we know that Dove was just behind us the whole time.

Dove aimed the gun at Serena, I turned around and saw her smirking widely. I pushed Serena and was shot instead. Serena's eyes widened as she knelt down beside me.

"Serena remember the time you save me when Calem tried to shoot me?" She slowly nodded "Well we're even now..." I said weakly.

Serena's POV

This can't be happening...no, I won't accept this! He can't die!!! HE CAN'T!! I held his hand gripping it tightly and tears begun to run down. Dove stood there looking at Ash with an expression of regret and pain. "Serena......" he said weakly "Ash...don't go..." I pleaded "I'm sorry...." the next thing I knew was weak smile and then nothing, he's dead.

"Ash...." I sobbed "Why?" Dove spoke "Why did he save you? Why?!" I stood up and pulled out my gun and aimed it at her. Without any warning I shot her, Dove bolted away from me, but I was too fast as I shot her again.

"Why?! WHY WOULD PEOPLE DIE FOR YOU!? FIRST MOTHER AND NOW HIM!! WHY WOULD THEY OFFER THEIR LIFE JUST TO KEEP YOU ALIVE?!" Dove asked, I didn't reply as I shot her again. "You don't deserve any answer..." I glared at her and shot her again.

"You know you can't kill me with a mere gun my dear younger sister" Dove smirked "I'm just simply buying time my dear sister" I smirked, Dove's eyes widened and looked around "They're not here, but they're merely outside with my gang. Now let's see how many bullets that body of yours can take" I said coldly.

This wasn't part of the plan...

This isn't my plan...

This is simply revenge...

No more nice guy...

No more holding back...

This is your end Dove...

And also mine..