A Full Week Of Nothing? Part 1

Heeey~ Yvonne here enjoy this chapter ^_^ also there will be a second chapter after this, yay.

Ash's POV

We all safely arrived back at our parents house, but something is bugging me if Serena's house is a wreck then where will she live for a week?

I mean, she can't sleep or do anything other than fix the entire mansion. She can't possibly be living in there right now, right?

Once I opened the door of my bedroom, I immediately plopped on my bed, grabbed my phone, and dialed Serena's phone number.

She immediately answered it "Yes Ash?" She spoke her angelic voice is music to my ears as I slightly opened my mouth "I was wondering, where are you living right now?" I heard her giggle at my question, I guess me worrying wasn't a big of a deal after all. "That's why you called me? To ask if I was living in the mansion despite how damaged it is?" I let out a sigh and she giggle again "To answer that question, no I'm not. I am living in a hotel room for the time being until the mansion gets repaired" She answered "Oh, I guess me worrying didn't matter after all" I chuckled "Thanks for your concern even though you were the reason why I have to stay in a hotel" I nervously laughed "Hey atleast you were safe and fine" I pointed out, I could hear her let out a small sigh "Hey, thanks for everything Ash. It means alot to...me" she said quietly "You don't need to thank me, you just needed and small push and well look at you now" I said "It's just been 4 days since I've cut my hair, but it feels like 4 months" She stated "I know, it's like I've known you forever" I quickly covered my mouth as I heard what I have said "What?" "N-Nothing!" I stammered "Whatever, well talk to you later ok Ashy?" Wait, she called me Ashy. She called me ASHY! "Is that a new nickname?" She giggled "Is wanted to say that out loudit's kinda cute, right Ashy?" I blushed furiously as I felt my face was full of sweat. She can be pretty unpredictable huh?

"Well, talk to you some other time. I gotta go to business, see ya" Then she ended the call, I sighed and placed my phone on my shoulder. Then someone knocked on my door "Honey, lunch" The voice belonged to mom, I got out off bed and left my room.

I went to the kitchen and mom and dad was eating lunch "Ah, come on eat" I nodded and took my seat "Well I think your finally old enough " I looked at my dad and raised an eyebrow "To pass down our business on you son" He announced, I shook my head and glared at my parents "I already told you guys I don't want to work 24 hours on just some stupid business!" I exclaimed, Dad got out off his seat and went beside me "You have no choice! You are our only son Ash, we need you to continue the business for us" I gritted my teeth "What do you mean our? My father is Red remember? I am not your true son Russel!" I hissed, he punched me on the cheek and I fell on the floor "Russel!?" Mom gasped "He deserved it! You know that your dad is gone, and you know that if you don't want to have this business then get out of my house!" I stood up and bolted up my room.

I dialed Serena's phone number and she quickly answered it "Yes Ash? Are you ok?" She asked "Hey Serena can I live with you for now on?" I heard her gasped for a second "Why?" She asked "I'll tell you when I get there, ok?" She sighed "Fine, but it better be a good reason why..." I ended the call and begun packing my things, then my mom entered my room "Ash please don't go..." I shot a glare at her and grabbed my bag. She tried stopping me, but I pushed her away "I don't want to be in the same household with parents who forces their kids to do what they want!" I hissed and left the house.

Then a van appeared right infront of me, I opened the sliding door revealing Zaldy "It's just been a day and you miss her already?" He teased, I blushed and went inside the van.

A couple of minutes pass and we finally arrived at the hotel infront of the entrance was Serena waiting for us.

Once we were insight she smiled "Took you guys long enough" she looked at me with a serious look "Now, what did you asked me if you can live with me for now on?" I gulped "We should talk about it privately" She nodded and led me inside.

When we were inside her room, she locked the door and closed the curtains. We than sat on the bed and I sighed "Well? We all alone, so spill" I nodded, but before I started I looked at my left and saw a bed. I looked back at her and she was raising an eyebrow "It was about my family business, and my dad wanted to pass it down on me, but I declined and well he said if I don't want it I should leave and well I did" She had a serious look on, but I can she was hurting on the inside "You ok?" She shooked her head "Why would they force their children? Eventually kicking them out juts because they don't want to do what they want.." She said quietly, I guess she was talking to herself "Serena..." I place my hand on her shoulder "So can I live with you?" She nodded "But...what about your mom? You never talked about her it's like your father is the one who was forcing you" She stated "She tried to stop me, but I guess my anger took over me and pushed her away from me" I slightly bowed my head "You should talk to her, you know..." I shooked my head "Honestly, I feel more alive when I'm away from them anyway" I said, she sighed "I guess nothing will change your mind. Organize your stuff and meet me in the lobby" I nodded and she unlocked the door and left for me to be alone.

"I wonder what she was feeling when I was talking about my family? What am I even saying, I just want to be with her right now" I uttered