A Full Week Of Nothing? Part 4

Heyyo! Before I start the chapter, I will pull like to say thank you for all the readers and supporters for this book! I never got this many reads with just 23 chapters.

Well anyway, enjoy this chapter ^_^

Serena's POV

I could hear footsteps coming at me, I looked at my back and saw Ash looking at me with worry. "What happened?!" He asked almost in a panic tone, I gently shook my head and forced a smile "Nothing...just some family arguments that's all" I uttered, he gently knelt down and wrapped his arms around me for comfort which I accepted, I never want to be separated from this boy ever again it pains me just to imagine my parents shooting him or his parents denying me.

I slowly closed my eyes and let silence take over this moment, Ash pulled back making me frown. He stood up and grabbed my hand making me stand up, I opened my eyes and saw him smiling "You don't need to think about your parents anymore, I'm here for you Sere" I grinned, but I know I cannot just ignore or forget about my parents. After all my mother did brought me into this world. I decided to shook the thought off and smiled brightly this was supposed to be a happy date not me having a child like tantrum.

I held his hand dearly and felt a warm sensation in my chest, I loved the way he makes me feel special like I was someone that was truly worth it.

We left the hotel hand in hand and explored the city until we found a music store, I was actually a gifted prodigy when it comes to playing instruments such as a violin, guitar, and a piano.

We were looking at the different instruments that were displayed and I gotta hand it to them, the instruments were all in good quality. A man approached me with a warm smile on his face causing me to return the smile "Would you like to play an instrument miss? I could tell your eyes were glistening when you examined our string instuments" I literally had sparkles in my eyes as I pointed at the piano, he nodded and let me try the piano.

Once I played a few notes I could see people staring at me with admiration, they were all mesmerized by the song I was playing. They were all moving their heads side by side as I slowly close my eyes and let the song overtake me.

I felt happy from it, the song made me think about my friends throughout my life. Everyone that left me and never returned truly pained me to call them friends, but then I met Ash, Misty, Dawn, Iris, Paul, Gary, and Cilan. They all made me feel such an emotion that I haven't felt since I was a kid that was so care free and playful. It's been awhile since I've ever been so happy like this, I always faked a smile before I met them, I never had the heart to help people around me, I was so self obsessed that I was blind to see people supporting me right infront of my own eyes. I truly cannot thank them enough for changing me into the person that will lead this clan into the very top.

Once the song ended I opened my eyes and saw people had tears in their eyes, I nervously chuckled and walked towards the man he too had tears forming in his eyes. "Your such an amazing talent! If you want you can have this piano for free!" He exclaimed, I quickly shooked my head ND he nodded "I'll think about it" I said and then went towards Ash who was dumbstrucked.

I held his hand and brightly smiled at him, He blushed for awhile and chuckled "Your not only a good cook, but also a good musician. Truly you'll be something in the future!" He exclaimed, I giggled "With you by my side I think I can do pretty much anything Ashy" I sweetly said, he scratched his cheek and grinned "And when your with me time suddenly stops, I would always be there for you Serena" he stated "I know you will.." I whispered.

We left the store and walked around the area which were filled with decorations and lights, I looked up and saw the bright blue sky. I looked at the clouds and saw a cloud that formed an A and a S with a plus sign between it, like it was meant to be for us.

I poked Ash's shoulder and he looked at me "Look up" I said while pointing at the two clouds, I could see his smile grew bigger than ever and a soft sigh escaped his mouth "See, even the world supports our love" I giggled "I guess we were meant to be" he nods and tightens his grip on my hand "I love you Serena" I blushed "I love you too Ashy" We looked at each other and leaned forward until our lips touched.

We could care less that we were out in public, I want to let the whole world know that I love him no matter what! Even if it kills me I would stay with him till' the very end.

I pulled back and looked at his auburn brown eyes, they were just mesmerizing to look at well in my case they were, I could stare at his eyes forever.

"We should go back" I uttered "Yeah, we should. We can just talk about each other at your room" I chuckled "Yeah let's go" We once again held each other's hand and walked towards the hotel.

I completely forgot about my parents during this whole date, and I guess things will be better in the future then.

"Thank you Ashy, you truly are my one and only" I whispered barely audible for anyone to hear.

Thank you for everything my love, for making me into the person I am now until the end of time I will always be there for you.

Done! How was it? Vote if u liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories. Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!