The Note

Serena's POV

There I was exploding bombs at their base while running towards Calem's room, Calem won't get the best of me.

I mercilessly shot everything I have encountered including animals that were used for distraction. I keep on throwing bombs at every single room that Ash wasn't in and continued on.

Then I have arrived at the last room of this base, Calem's room. I prepared myself and took out my gun just in case. I carefully opened it and went inside, I look around and saw no one, but only a letter.

Dear Serena,

After everything you still decided to look for this guy huh? After all, he does loves you more than anything. I just can't believe that you actually decided to fall in love again, after all the last time you did it went...downhill. your probably wondering where is Ash? Well, he managed to escape and probably back at your mansion, but if you're wondering where I am? Somewhere far away, I don't have any intentions on killing you Serena, and he proved me that he truly loves you with all his heart.

Just promise me that you won't turn into that monster again. It's been 2 years since I've seen that monster, and if it awakens from slumber then, I would be more happy to be killed just for your satisfaction. I know how brutal you are when it comes to that state, I know what your father did to you when you were a baby, I know that they injected some kind of drug in you to make you into a superhuman, or more like a robot. How do I know all of this? Your not the only one that has been researching about your parents. Serena, your parents is threat to society, and if they're still strong then everything will turn dark.

You need to save him, and save yourself. Trust me....you don't know anything about your parents. Including Xavier...Yvonne.

-Calem

I crumbled the note and threw it away. Then I walked out of their base and went ahead to my mansion. Once I arrived, I saw Zaldy and the others aiding Gary, Iris, May, and Cilan. I look around and saw Ash on the couch alone, so I quietly walked up to him only to be tackled by him.

"Serena please don't ever leave me..." He sobbed, I gently pat his head while he continued to cry. I look at my left and saw Zaldy and Steve look at me with concern. "Is something the matter?" I asked "Yes, Miss the drug has come to affect once again" Ash stopped crying and looked at me with a serious expression "That drug, Calem told me everything about it. Serena you have to kill your parents"

I sighed and stood up "I don't know about killing them. After all they're my parents, and that would be illegal and I could get arrested, but I can get them arrested" I pointed out "Serena, Dawn and Misty betrayed us" Gary stated "I know, and that means Dove is still out there probably planning revenge as we speak" I uttered "Then what are we gonna do?" Iris asked, I turned around and looked at my friends one by one.

"It'd not we, but what am I gonna do. This is my fight after all, and I'm planning to finish it once and for all"