Taking Hostages

Heyyyyy! I would just like to say thank you for getting 6,000 reads. I hope you guys are still enjoying this story, because I'm actually trying the best I can to update. School is getting on my nerves lately, because due to graduation and a that jazz my teachers are giving us sooo many projects and the deadline is necxt week, so I won't probably update for awhile.

Anyway enjoy this chapter

Ash's POV

Everyone ran towards me and asked me if I was ok, I told them I was, but I noticed something. Serena wasn't with everyone. I look behind Gary and the others and saw Serena getting shot by Miette.

Everyone turned around and saw Serena falling down.

"SERENA!!!!!???" We all gasped, Miette laughed meniacly while Calem collapsed on the sand and look at Serena who passed out. I run towards Serena and knelt beside her body, I checked her pulse and there was no sign of life. It can't be, she's not dead! She can't be dead!!

Miette walked up to me and smirked "Now that Serena is gone, why don't you date me?" I stood up and slapped her really hard causing her to lose balance and fall down.

"DO YOU REALIZE THAT SHE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!?" I snapped and punched Miette, I don't care if she's a girl to me she's a demon that has taken the one girl that I love.

"My, my you do have temper, I guess Serena finally found someone as broken as her" She smirked "You don't know her!" I hissed "Wrong, I know that she said more broken than you think. That girl you love have killed dozens of innocent people from her previous missions, and when her mission is done she will kill you all to get her price" she said with no emotion whatsoever.

"Your sick" I silently hissed "No, Serena is sick, she's a criminal and you know it" That's it, she has crossed the line! "SHE IS NOT LIKE HER PARENTS!!" I snapped "Hahaha! You really are pathetic! How did you even made this girl fall in love with you? Calem dear why don't you end this fool" I turned around and saw Calem trembling like crazy, I guess seeing Serena at this state caused him to get traumatized.

"Calem shoot him" Miette instructed in an annoyed tone, Calem slowly stood up and held his gun, he aimed poorly at me and fired it. I managed to dodge it, but Miette didn't as the bullet passed through her.

I quickly picked up Serena and the others ran towards me, but then another gunshot was fired. "Geez, I can't believe that you mange to beat this two" a dull and lifeless voice spoke.

We all turned around and saw a girl with short caramel blonde hair smirking. "But, even so you managed to shoot Miette. Serena here is gone, for good" We all glared at the girl including Calem which took the girl by surprise.

"Why Calem, I thought you were on my side?" She faked frowned "You were planning this weren't you..." he growled at her "Of course I was! She is trying to steal my man!" She exclaimed "You monster..."I murmured "No, she's the monster" she smirked. Then out off nowhere Calem's gang surrounded us "We'll be taking two hostages, and that is the two of you" She pointed at Misty and Dawn who were glaring at her the most. "We would never!" The two exclaimed "Yeah, right. Stop with the acting that you two aren't happy Serena got shot. After all you two like Ash after all" she pointed out, I look at the two in disbelief, they won't go that low would they? The two sighed and walked towards the girl.

"Now, where's the money Dove?" Misty asked the girl smirked and looked at me "The money is right infront of you"

Don't Fall In Love With Me (Amourshipping)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें