Chap -40 Tessa

Mason POV.

Recap.

I look at my watch as I am late to meet Tessa. My phone chirp from a new message, I smile thinking about my impatient Tessa but it was an unknown number. I open the message and I get pale. What in the hell is this message about?

Unknown number

" She is with me ".

Continue...

I don't know what is happening around me. I suddenly get the flashback of my kidnapping and the beating I get when I was kidnapped. They take my Tessa. They are going to kill her.

Flashback of Mason at the time of the kidnapping.

My surroundings are made of concrete walls. The floor is cold and dark, I have to get nick out of here. My thoughts get interrupted as the new man approached my side and kick me in the stomach. The other person sitting beside nick holding a knife at his neck. He is crying softly looking at me with pleading eyes.  Why are they doing this? I don't even know them. All they do is beat me by putting a knife at Nick's neck. They starve me by giving a single bread and water, I am becoming weak, I think I lose my weight.

Its been weeks I guess, I can't even see sunlight, there is not a single window in this room, the room is starting to smell like vomit and piss. All they say that when the boss will come they are going to kill us. I want to see this boss they are talking about.

There was a day in which one guy slap nick because he denied eating. I pushed the guy and he got a scratch on the knee. He beat me the whole night for it. The man leaves the room as the sound of keys rattle came out of the room. I look at Nick as he is alone sitting on his chair without that knife holding guy.

Nick runs towards me, we are not tied or anything, I don't understand them. the kidnapper, They beat me but don't tie me with a chair or something like they are waiting for me to do something stupid.

I smile at nick as he is checking my face looking for any bruises. He picks my head up from the ground and tries to make me sit. He holds my shoulder and leans my back on the wall. I flinch at every move, I don't have any kind of energy left in my body. Nick put his hands around my waist and sit on my lap.

" I'm sorry, Massy. " Nick said but lifting his head from my chest.

" Why are you sorry? " I ask him as I hold him more closer to my body, he is shivering from the cold air in this room.

" All of this is happening because of me. I shouldn't have dragged you to buy me ice-cream. " He said with a hiccup.

" The kidnapper didn't kidnap us because you dragged me out for ice-cream, they kidnapped us because they want to how strong we're for each other. If they kick me from now you have to stay strong and don't cry. Okay. "  I give him a weak smile, he nods with a smile.

He leans on my chest and holds me tightly. He is tired of all of this. His little snores fill the room and I chuckle.

Flashback over.....

The room started to suffocate me as I read the message over and over again. I have to stay strong for ' My Tessa.'
I ran towards dad's room to inform him about the situation but I stop for a second and decided not to tell him as he has just been hospitalized and I don't want to stress him. I  open my contacts and call the first person who can help me in this situation.

Mr. Brown. The police officer who helped me in the kidnapping time. He is a nice man, I know he will help me out with anything. 

"Hello, son," he answered after a few rings.

"  I need your help, the kidnapper that kidnapped me a few months ago has taken my girlfriend. I just got a message saying ' She is with me '. I don't know what to do. I'm scared " I said in a single breath.

" Calm down, Now send me the number from which the kidnapper sends you the message. And this time I'm going to catch him. " Mr. Brown said.

" Don't let anything happen to her. She is my everything " I said as I massaged my forehead as it started to hurt from all these thoughts.

" She will be safe, just hope that we can track down the number to locate the place where they are keeping her right now," he said.

" And one more thing, don't tell anything about this to dad. He is in a lot of stress right now and I don't want him to think I will be in danger. "

He agrees with me and ends the call. I take a huge breath and started to hope that they don't do anything to Tessa because if they even touch her hair, I'm going to kill each of them.

I am going to skin them alive. He makes a mistake by kidnapping My Tessa. He is dead.

Tessa's POV...

My eyes started to open as I feel like someone throw a huge rock at me. I look around myself as the surrounding area is made of concrete and the floor is cold. The smell coming from the corners is disgusting, its vomiting, and something else.

I look around myself for a window or any other person.

I remembered who kidnapped me.
Why would he do that? I mean he looks so nice. He is Mason's ---- My thoughts cut off as someone enters the room.

A man with tattoos and a scar on his neck. The scar is big and the guy looks so scary. He looks at me from head to toe and took out a thing like a walkie talkie and said something like ' Boss, she is awake'. He closes the door.

After like one minute the door opens again and comes the devil himself.

He looks at me in the eyes and said something under his breath. He comes closer without breaking eye contact.

" So beautiful, Hi Tessa. Let me introduce myself," he said.

" No need to do that. I remember your face. Uncle Victor.

Vote me. 
Follow me if you like my story.

If you like the suspense and the kidnapper, comment on it.

If you don't like the kidnapper then also comment about it.

Loving all the votes and reads you are giving my story.

I'm happy.😍😍😍

I love Leonardo DiCaprio

I love Leonardo DiCaprio. I mean who doesn't love him. He is haaaatttt🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥